What's new

Very Big News! Pepsi Mango!!!

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Yep, the rumors are true. The buzz is real. The earth is shook. Pepsi is introducing it's newest "permanent" flavor in more than 5 years!

Pepsi Mango.

https://www.ksl.com/article/5012978...e-companys-newest-permanent-flavor-in-5-years

This is what the world needs right now. I'd like to buy* the world a Pepsi Mango. It's not 2020 anymore and this is how you know, because there wasn't Pepsi Mango in 2020, but there IS Pepsi Mango now, because now it's 2021. Done.

*I will not be buying anyone a Pepsi Mango

Feel free to share any other "it's not 2020 anymore news" in this thread. Don't worry, it doesn't have to be as big as the Pepsi Mango announcement. It could be any kind of run of the mill everyday type stuff, like if there was peace in the Middle East, or China invades Taiwan, or any other sort of minor stuff like that. Just post it here so that we know it's not 2020 anymore.

This thread actually doesn't have anything to do with soda.
Pepsi isn't soda?

Or the thread doesn't have anything to do with pepsi even though it's in the title?
Or is pepsi mango not a soda drink?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This thread isn't really about Pepsi or Pepsi Mango...
I'm the Mango Man. Carbonated Mango drinks have been done before, I bet this has even been sold in the Philippines for almost a year. The real advantage here is the carbonation is a great preservative as well as a taste enhancement. I'll look up the crap I've said already, and let you know if I'm wrong.
(edit)
Not entirely wrong. The Pepsi Mango launch in the Philippines is going on concurrently. Lots of carbonated Mango drinks, including Fanta, which is big in the Philippines. All kinds, even fermented Mango drinks. A great twist for an entrepreneurial brewer or even Yogurt maker.

Last edited:
I'm going to punch myself in the face if I'm forced to explain this thread.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
Start punching yourself in the face then.
I see pepsi mango on 5 the title of the thread and pepsi mentioned 6 times in the first post of the thread.
And no one except myself and babe have responded.

I thinks you gots some splainin to do.

I did hear hans from the scotty and hans sports radio show talking about the new pepsi mango and he was really excited about it.

So I guess there's that.

P. S. Sorry for talking about pepsi mango in this thread that is obviously not about pepsi mango.

I did hear hans from the scotty and hans sports radio show talking about the new pepsi mango and he was really excited about it.

So I guess there's that.

P. S. Sorry for talking about pepsi mango in this thread that is obviously not about pepsi mango.

I take it that it’s not 2020 anymore. While there is still a pandemic going on, we seem to be emerging from it. Utah’s COVID numbers have dropped significantly. The vaccine is being widely distributed and used. Other than gas prices soaring, things seem to be looking up. People are resuming their normal lives.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I take it that it’s not 2020 anymore. While there is still a pandemic going on, we seem to be emerging from it. Utah’s COVID numbers have dropped significantly. The vaccine is being widely distributed and used. Other than gas prices soaring, things seem to be looking up. People are resuming their normal lives.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
Agreed!

So Fish had a question, I think. Is this Pepsi Mango thing a brand named Pepsi doing a pure Mango carbonated splash, or are they really doing a bunch of Mango juice mixed with what we call a Pepsi carbonated drink. Ugh. Obviously.

And thanks for this thread.

We got to damn much serious stuff, and the carbonated Mango product is gonna make a lot of people very happy.

Fermented Mango is an old idea. As old as the Mango tree. But I think a lot of people would buy it off a shelf. Or over a bar. Some might even go looking for craft products/producers.

For me, Mango beats peaches, cherries, and most berries. Maybe not Bear Lake berries.

So Fish had a question, I think. Is this Pepsi Mango thing a brand named Pepsi doing a pure Mango carbonated splash, or are they really doing a bunch of Mango juice mixed with what we call a Pepsi carbonated drink. Ugh. Obviously.

And thanks for this thread.

We got to damn much serious stuff, and the carbonated Mango product is gonna make a lot of people very happy.

Fermented Mango is an old idea. As old as the Mango tree. But I think a lot of people would buy it off a shelf. Or over a bar. Some might even go looking for craft products/producers.

For me, Mango beats peaches, cherries, and most berries. Maybe not Bear Lake berries.
I'm pretty sure the Best Local Brewery 2-ROW Brewing has made a Mango Habanero Sour beer. If that isn't it I know that they have made a special edition mango beer at some point.

I obviously can't post a clip from Eddie Murphy Raw (circa the 1980's) but if you want to know what returning to normal is going to feel like, it's going to be like starving and someone throws you a cracker.

search Eddie Murphy Best Cracker.

KSL is really looking out for their readers. I'm not sure we'd have all this really big news about the various marketing strategies of PepsiCo if it wasn't for their diligent reporting.

ATLANTA (CNN) — Good news, Peeps fans! Not only will Peeps be back on store shelves in time for Easter, but they'll come in a new form too.

Pepsi and Peeps are collaborating on a new drink that combines the two extra-sweet flavors, the companies announced Thursday. The new cola, dubbed "Pepsi x Peeps," mixes the taste of a Pepsi with the "pillowy-soft and sweet" marshmallow flavor of Peeps. That makes it the "ideal accessory and thirst quencher for springtime," according to the companies.

It's the first time Pepsi has used marshmallow in its cola. Pepsi often uses seasonal flavors to generate excitement for its brand. Last winter, the brand released hot chocolate and apple pie-flavored Pepsi drinks to celebrate the holidays.

KSL is really looking out for their readers. I'm not sure we'd have all this really big news about the various marketing strategies of PepsiCo if it wasn't for their diligent reporting.

I hope there are actual marshmallows in there! That would be awesome! Slimey, but awesome.