What's new

VINYLONE'S take on the Boozer situation...

He will be married in the temple within 5 years, so he is in the denial phase is all. Conversion coming soon.

He will be married in the temple within 5 years, so he is in the denial phase is all. Conversion coming soon.

Do they allow Atheists in the temple?

In other news, I've seen inside the temple...via some youtube video. Um, can you say scary?

Do they allow Atheists in the temple?

In other news, I've seen inside the temple...via some youtube video. Um, can you say scary?

Awww, you got your neighborhood together for a group photo. At least you put the white couple in the front. The homeless guy must be asleep in the back.

Hilarious, Viny. I missed your event as I was watching some dumb kid from Cleveland instead, announcing...I'm not sure what, maybe where he was going to have dinner, or something.

How were your graphics? Were they as informative and entertaining as ESPN's? Did you Photoshop yourself in about 5 various jerseys?

So, seriously. Do you know who that black guy is?

Tony Jones. Covers WAC sports, Utah State, and is a pretty damn good writer and a pretty cool guy. He's been doing Jazz stories as of late, and next year will likely be features on around the horn and fill in for Michael Wilbon on PTI.

Tony Jones. Covers WAC sports, Utah State, and is a pretty damn good writer and a pretty cool guy. He's been doing Jazz stories as of late, and next year will likely be features on around the horn and fill in for Michael Wilbon on PTI.

Cool. Thanks for the info. The Trib should update their information to give that guy his respect. So is he Utahr based?