What's new

Wall Street Rule for the #MeToo Era: Avoid Women at All Cost

Hilarious.

As a sharp-tongued, rich, single, tall, dark and handsome 31 year old man who lives in a city full of thirsty, greedy, 20-30 year old chicks who feel their owed free drinks and meals just because they've got ****... I can;t help but think that most of the ones I've met, or better yet the ones who've approached me, are simply common opportunists, some are just better at hiding it than others..

I wish it wasn't that way but it is. The new-age american female behaves like the chick version Barry Lyndon, it's true.

This article is fantastic. lemme just remind everyone that these type of business entities SPECIALIZE in risk aversion... That speaks volumes...

Last edited:
Hilarious.

As a sharp-tongued, rich, single, tall, dark and handsome 31 year old man who lives in a city full of thirsty, greedy, 20-30 year old chicks who feel their owed free drinks and meals just because they've got ****... I can;t help but think that most of the ones I've met, or better yet the ones who've approached me, are simply common opportunists, some are just better at hiding it than others..

I wish it wasn't that way but it is. The new-age american female behaves like the chick version Barry Lyndon, it's true.

This article is fantastic. lemme just remind everyone that these type of business entities SPECIALIZE in risk aversion... That speaks volumes...

Being such a catch, how is it that you're still single? :rolleyes:

So the gist of this article is that rich douchebags are ostracizing their female coworkers because they can't control their urge to act innapropriate?

Hilarious.

This phenomenon is very much a NYC thing imo. There are women outside of those confines that may be like this as well of course but it’s a very common thing in NYC and part of the reason I can’t stand the city. That and the pretenses, the filth and the ridiculously priced drinks amongst other things. The city’s a ****ing cesspool.

I also take strong exception to the generalization that “the new-age American female behaves like” this, as if it’s the norm. It’s not. My wife is a soon to be partner equivalent at one of the biggest three accounting firms in the world and part of the reason I dated and later married her is because of her genuine, down to Earth personality. She’s grounded and highly ****ing intelligent. Virtually all women she works with who are also high achieving are also like this. Not some “new age” whores, the kind with whom you evidently regularly fraternize.

Last edited: