What's new

Want To Win Some Money? Take The Knicks On Wednesday Night

No bullcrap, Knick fans watch the team. The good, the bad, the ugly.

It's been tough, but we love basketball and we love our guys (except that psycho Portis). One day it will get better. These days will make those better days that much sweeter.
I pat you on the back for sticking with your team... in NorCal so many jumped from the Kangz to the warriors and it was disgusting...

That team is just ****ing awful I’m not even gonna be mean.

The Knicks are crap. Davis looked like he doesn't want to be here.

I believe that! https://www.sltrib.com/sports/2020/01/03/jazz-big-man-tony-bradley/

"Meanwhile, Davis admits that “I’d be lying if I said I haven’t thought about other offers I had this summer.” While Davis has been a solid locker room presence, if he’s not contributing on the court due to a poor fit within Snyder’s system, he might be better utilized in another organization."

I've seen some articles with potential trades for Davis and they were awful. I would rather trade him for a 2nd and sign a player who gets waived near the deadline (something the Rockets and Blazers tend to do well).

I believe that! https://www.sltrib.com/sports/2020/01/03/jazz-big-man-tony-bradley/

"Meanwhile, Davis admits that “I’d be lying if I said I haven’t thought about other offers I had this summer.” While Davis has been a solid locker room presence, if he’s not contributing on the court due to a poor fit within Snyder’s system, he might be better utilized in another organization."

I've seen some articles with potential trades for Davis and they were awful. I would rather trade him for a 2nd and sign a player who gets waived near the deadline (something the Rockets and Blazers tend to do well).

At least he's got that #nightlife.

It's like the Jazz just swung and missed on both Green and Davis. I think the Stars bigs would have done as well or better. I kind of feel bad for Willie Reed given the stinkiness of Davis and Green.

I applaud the effort placed into this post. But anything less than 20 pt win by the Jazz should be considered moral victory for Knicks. Cheers.
Sorry MTJK, not even a moral victory for you. Good effort though.

As I said, you don't count his points (you shouldn't because he was and still is a Knick at heart) and you win the bet I told you all to make.

This thread of mine was dead on accurate.
Can you please call my bookie and explain to him how that works... the moron won’t pay out.

I really like Ed... he seems as real as they come... he just can’t catch and finish in the pick and roll at all... Tony caught one friggin laser pass from DM and finished with a reverse layup... I think it may have been the most impressive thing I’ve seen him do.

I think Frankie Smokes could be a solid backup guard/wing... Dotson too... I think they could be winning basketball players in a more functional environment.

It's called load management cuz everyone just took a giant dump all over the Knicks (and their fans like MTJK). Just too bad Hood isn't still with the Jazz so it could have been a nice runny one to rub their noses in.

I'm almost going to feel bad reading the comments. Knicks fans thought Durant was a lock and they're left with this. No matter how Dolan sells it, this team is still as bad as refuse from the Hudson.

They're the worst organisation in professional sports.

They're the worst organisation in professional sports.
Dolan is such an asshat... born on third thinks he hit a triple... he should sell the damn team and focus on his music career.