What's new

Want To Win Some Money? Take The Knicks On Wednesday Night

We know you are on suicide watch. It will be ok
Not on suicide watch because our future is looking incredible. These two free agents are said to be a lock for signing with the Knicks next year:

80-2 next year. (Two loses for load management.)

063_1179267097-350x486.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Ohh. I’m sad to say you have a bad case of Rumormillosis caused by rooting for bad teams for an extended period of time which is an incurable disease symptoms of dillusion and false hope are common and may lead you to dark places. I will pray for you

Uhh, I see nobody here wants to talk about how we just beat the living hell out of you Jazz in today's D-League game.
108-104

Why do you not want to talk about that?
It bothers you, doesn't it?

Man, we slaughtered you. Revenge.

Anybody catch the Stars game today? Man I am so humiliated, bothered, and completely over Dleague championship basketball. It's time to fire the entire front office.
You can mock it but you clearly don't understand that the beating we gave to you today will be the same beating we will give you three years from now. Instead of STARS on the front of those losers jerseys it will say JAZZ.

I expect you to come back here three years from now and apologize. I want you to say:

"Sorry, MeloTheJazzKiller, you were right. The beatdown the Knicks D-League team gave the Stars three years ago on January 18th 2020 truly was a glimpse into the future. Those same guys faced off in the NBA and result was the same - Knicks beat and humiliated the Jazz players. Sorry for mocking the result three years ago."

You can mock it but you clearly don't understand that the beating we gave to you today will be the same beating we will give you three years from now. Instead of STARS on the front of those losers jerseys it will say JAZZ.

I expect you to come back here three years from now and apologize. I want you to say:

"Sorry, MeloTheJazzKiller, you were right. The beatdown the Knicks D-League team gave the Stars three years ago on January 18th 2020 truly was a glimpse into the future. Those same guys faced off in the NBA and result was the same - Knicks beat and humiliated the Jazz players. Sorry for mocking the result three years ago."
How’s the Knicks’ e sports team doing this year?

How’s the Knicks’ e sports team doing this year?

This year is over. We didn't do so well. But....

We did win the Championship in 2018. Think about that, our e-boys have more Championships than your NBA guys. Why would you ask about our e-league Knicks when you knew the answer would humiliate you further. Wasn't losing today to our D-League team enough humiliation for you? Now you know our e-boys have won more Championships than your NBA-guys.

CHAMPIONS!

i1535592866476759.png

This year is over. We didn't do so well. But....

We did win the Championship in 2018. Think about that, our e-boys have more Championships than your NBA guys. Why would you ask about our e-league Knicks when you knew the answer would humiliate you further. Wasn't losing today to our D-League team enough humiliation for you? Now you know our e-boys have won more Championships than your NBA-guys.

CHAMPIONS!

i1535592866476759.png
Don’t sell yourselves short. How come you aren’t counting that in your championship totals?

I am old school. I only count NBA and NBA All Star Weekend Shooting Stars Competition championships.
That’s too bad because you guys could be on the cusp of an e-sports dynasty. Which gamer doesn’t want to game from a basement in NYC?