What's new

Want To Win Some Money? Take The Knicks On Wednesday Night

Sorry MTJK, not even a moral victory for you.

I agree it's not a moral victory. It's a victory.

It's funny how you Jazz fans only look at the final score. That's how people who never played sports think. Real men like me who played sports know that the final score is really meaningless when you judge a game. The key to last night's game was at one point we were winning 4-2. Why does that not matter to you? It matters to me.

It's a victory.

I really likes Mudiay's comment he thought he had a really high bbiq, until he got here. I believe he has bought in and is really growing. I guess that's a big part of the team's slow starts. It takes time to learn the system and then how to play within it.

His play also made dedexexpress expendable.

Reactions: MVP

It's funny how you Jazz fans only look at the final score. That's how people who never played sports think. Real men like me who played sports know that the final score is really meaningless when you judge a game. The key to last night's game was at one point we were winning 4-2. Why does that not matter to you? It matters to me.

It's a victory.
Whatever helps ya sleep at night! lol

It's a victory.

We really need to stop giving participation trophies to kids

Reactions: SCS
The Knicks should've traded that RJ Barrett pick down to Atlanta for 4 + 8 as was the rumored offer. Then taken Garland at #4. RJ is a bricklayer.

Locke and Boone talked about Barrett's awful shooting. Questioned if he was even playable. Boone is a gentleman, so hewas trying to be kind, but even he couldn't mask it well for Barrett's shooting.

Last edited:
Another nice win and it was nice to see some of the end of bench guys play. Mudiay played well, Niang played well and showed me he could handle the ball some. Rudy was a monster. DM got to rest. Joe, Bogey and Bradley all contributed. The frustrating thing is with this winning streak the Jazz have moved up one spot in the standings. The western conference is brutal.

Luckily I read the thread title "Want To Win Some Money? Tank The Knicks..." and scored a nice payday on what now is a season New York would be best off tanking.

The Jazz ELIMINATED them on Wednesday. They ded.

He went a little too over the top here.
Actually it wasn't over the top. Quick explanation:

End result does not matter when watching sports. Ali beat Frazier in Thriller In Manila...but who really won? End result says Team USA best Team USSR in 1980...but who was by far the better team? Last night, the final score was lopsided, Utah 128-104. But that was at the end of the game when we had our scrubs in. At the start of the game when your best five were going against our best five, we were winning 4-2. That should worry you. Your best five vs. our best five...and we had you.

The only thing you had was your dick in your hand screaming at the knicks on tv and then having to pretend on jazzfanz you are cool and not in your dirty t shirt and messed up hair and dark circles around your eyes from not sleeping only wishing you had a real nba team to root for instead of high school level trash known as the knicks your schtick is old. We know you are on suicide watch. It will be ok

End result does not matter when watching sports. Ali beat Frazier in Thriller In Manila...but who really won? End result says Team USA best Team USSR in 1980...but who was by far the better team? Last night, the final score was lopsided, Utah 128-104. But that was at the end of the game when we had our scrubs in. At the start of the game when your best five were going against our best five, we were winning 4-2. That should worry you. Your best five vs. our best five...and we had you.
See, it's just so obvious now. Whatevs though I commend you while it lasted.

At least your team had effort, commendable considering their suckage.

The Knicks should've traded that RJ Barrett pick down to Atlanta for 4 + 8 as was the rumored offer. Then taken Garland at #4. RJ is a bricklayer.

I'm not surprised by RJ's play. I wasn't high on him before the draft. I kept hearing about the "top 3 (Zion, Ja, RJ)" being so much better than everyone else. I didn't see a top 3. Zion and Ja were a group by themselves. RJ couldn't go right, his outside shot wasn't good, and his athleticism was just meh. I knew he would struggle offensively his first season. When combined those three weaknesses limit a players ability to create separation and score.