Warren or Sanders?

• Warren

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Sanders

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
The poll title says Warren or Sanders, the first post says "Which of these two would you prefer to be the democratic candidate?"

This poll is a major fail and will tell us nothing.
So you're saying that getting an idea of how many people don't want either of them is useless information. So you just want to think that everyone wants one or the other. Yeah I guess less information is always a good thing, right?

You got confused again. I said care.
Know and care don't even share any of the same letters.

You are dumber than I thought.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Do you ever consider how pathetic you sound when you always resort to insults? Calling people dumb all the time. If you were as smart as you pretend to be you would know that your insults are just a sign of your own lack of mental capacity. Its just a sign of you unable to have deep thoughts. Its a reflection of yourself. Also, It only hurts people lesser than you, and I gotta tell ya it doesnt bother me one bit. Im only telling this to help you. Id rather you be a more formidable opponent. I feel embarrassed for you.

Im sure, like all libs, you are a massive hypocrite too. Remember all the insults youve thrown around here when you tell your child for the first time it isnt nice to call names. Just tell them that daddy is a child too.

No, I'll be more clear here. I don't think either Bernie or Warren can carry a national election. That's why I used the term "electability." That's a term most people are familiar with. Neither of them appeal much to moderate democrats or independents.

The media and the DNC seem to have a preference for Warren over Bernie. Warren hasn't been heavily scrutinized yet. With Biden falling by the wayside, she'll start to be.
As far as I can tell, Warren has more moderate support on this board than any other candidate for whatever that's worth.

No, I'll be more clear here. I don't think either Bernie or Warren can carry a national election. That's why I used the term "electability." That's a term most people are familiar with. Neither of them appeal much to moderate democrats or independents.

The media and the DNC seem to have a preference for Warren over Bernie. Warren hasn't been heavily scrutinized yet. With Biden falling by the wayside, she'll start to be.
No, its a made up term by mainstream media so they can control the narrative.

Again, most individual donors ever (facts) and you are talking about his electability (opinion).

Either/Or refers to one or the other of two options. It’s a “sophie’s choice” people. One or the other. Step up and make a decision.

Do you ever consider how pathetic you sound when you always resort to insults? Calling people dumb all the time. If you were as smart as you pretend to be you would know that your insults are just a sign of your own lack of mental capacity. Its just a sign of you unable to have deep thoughts. Its a reflection of yourself. Also, It only hurts people lesser than you, and I gotta tell ya it doesnt bother me one bit. Im only telling this to help you. Id rather you be a more formidable opponent. I feel embarrassed for you.

Im sure, like all libs, you are a massive hypocrite too. Remember all the insults youve thrown around here when you tell your child for the first time it isnt nice to call names. Just tell them that daddy is a child too.
I don't ever pretend to be smart. Quite the opposite. I have no college education. Didn't even graduate from my high school.

I'm still smart enough to recognize how dumb you are though lol. You dumbass

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I like Warren better. I think she's the smarter of the two and I think she'll be the better Administrator of the two.

When I say smarter, I'm not talking about her ideology or her plans. I think she has more raw brain power and that's at least in part to her age compared to Sanders.

When I say administrator I mean I think she'll select staff that can get things done the way they need to be done. I Think Sanders will pick ideological picks who won't be all that good at the job they are tasked with, and who try to accomplish unrealistic things.

Done for me. I don't care if Sanders is "more pure" according to the people who are clearly ideologs. I'm not. I don't really want Sanders or Warren to accomplish all the things they advocate. So their promises are not why I support them or don't, because I know their promises aren't just up to them and 90% or more of what they say won't even get off the ground, and the stuff that does get off the ground will be almost unrecognizable from what they promised it would be.

So I want the smarter one who will be a better administrator. Warren.
What evidence do you have for your stance? I’m not saying you don’t have any, but I just would like to know what you’re drawing from.

Bernie does very well in polls in swing districts/states.

Or, go with your gut, I guess.

How does anyone see MSNBC pull this **** constantly and still support Warren over Sanders?

The media is trying so hard to lie on Sanders as much as possible.

Electing Sanders is like getting the #1 pick in the year Lebron got drafted.

Electing Warren is like getting the #1 pick in the year Bennett got drafted.

It's a direct reflection on Warren.

Why do you think all these rich people on TV are working so hard for her?
They want her to win? I mean it's on Warren if she directed her to say that, but if we start heading down the road of holding candidates responsible for the words and actions of pundits it won't be hard to find something damning for every candidate.

Lord knows some Bernie stans have said worse.

David Sirota comes to mind, and he's on Bernie's payroll!

They want her to win? I mean it's on Warren if she directed her to say that, but if we start heading down the road of holding candidates responsible for the words and actions of pundits it won't be hard to find something damning for every candidate.

Lord knows some Bernie stans have said worse.

David Sirota comes to mind, and he's on Bernie's payroll!
Not worse. And it's less about what is said and more about WHO is pushing these narratives.

Warren is propped up by the establishment for a reason. If you are voting for Warren under the guise of being progressive just know it's mostly a ruse.

Not worse. And it's less about what is said and more about WHO is pushing these narratives.

Warren is propped up by the establishment for a reason. If you are voting for Warren under the guise of being progressive just know it's mostly a ruse.
I guess that depends on what you mean by the establishment. Warren is hated and feared on Wall Street every bit as much as Sanders is, if not more. She's a real progressive when it comes to things like income inequality and fighting against greed. If you're talking about the Democratic establishment you may have a point, but it doesn't seem terribly surprising that someone who wasn't willing to take up their banner until the last few years doesn't have a ton of friends there.

Something I've seen a lot from Bernie fans lately, is that unless you are as far to left as they are you're not a "true" progressive. Which to me seems pretty ahistorical, and reminds me a little bit too much of the purity tests we've seen from the right in recent history. I still support Sanders candidacy of course, but this kind of attitude is a tremendous turnoff to other progressives imo.

Warren is more progressive than any viable Democratic candidate we've had in decades, aside from Sanders. To be clear, Sanders is my first choice right now, but I'm absolutely going to push back on the idea that he's the only true progressive running, and everyone else is some sort of imposter. That kind of mindset makes building coalitions difficult, and I don't find it particularly convincing.

Sanders has always polled ahead of Trump.
Head to head polls this far out are notoriously unreliable, but fears about Sanders electability are misplaced imo, and usually say more about the how someone individually feels about a candidate than anything else.

Sanders would clean tf up in the Rust Belt, which would be game over for Trump.

Yes, if the point of the poll is to know who is preferred over the two why on Earth would you introduce a 3rd option?

For the same reason as people put cheese as an option. Some people just want to click a button even if they don't have an opinion on the question.