What's new

Warriors and Jazz Mega Trade

Why is everyone so hot on Barnes? Seemed like a talented young player, but I never saw anything extraordinarily special in him.

The funniest thing about this thread is the fact 90% think Bogut is just garbage.

Booger is far from garbage. It's a damn shame that his elbow has messed up his shot. That's a pretty nasty deformation. The thing that kinda sucks is that I was hoping to see kanter/favors start and play big mins. Booger will take pt away from those guys. Luckily? Sadly? booger is likely to be broken by jan with some major ankle, foot, or back problem. So we will still see plenty of the young guys.

We easily have the best frontline in the nba.

Yeah, but I also watched the regular season.

So he wasn't amazing in his rookie season, but picked up the pace and made significant contributions in his first playoffs appearance. That's why people want him. Nobody is saying he's the next Jordan, but he clearly has the tools to be a very good player.

New tweet:

@WojYahooNBA: Golden State has Philadelphia, Cleveland and Utah involved in talks on complicated deals for salary dumps, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Have you seen our small forwards? Marvin Williams or Barnes?

Give me some Barnes please. Barnes and Hayward would make a nice granger and George like combo.

This.

The SF position is the biggest position of need right now. To get Barnes by taking on a bad expiring contract is a steal for the Jazz long term.

New tweet:

@WojYahooNBA: Golden State has Philadelphia, Cleveland and Utah involved in talks on complicated deals for salary dumps, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Follow-up tweet from same person:

@WojYahooNBA: League source claims to be top executive who posts under the name of Hack to conceal his true identity.

@NBAsource: David Stern to announce the rescinding on Michael Jordan's final points as a Bull

@WojYahooNBA: Jazz are now official 97-98 NBA champions

twitter is crazy

Have you seen our small forwards? Marvin Williams or Barnes?

Give me some Barnes please. Barnes and Hayward would make a nice granger and George like combo.

tbh, i see no difference between marvin and barnes. barnes is a more athletic version of marvin williams, but a worse shooter/rebounder/defender. and when being compared to marvin williams, that is saying something.

if we are talking about other sf's we have no chance of getting, why isn't LBJ23 getting more mentions?