What's new

Warriors @ Jazz FSN 7pm MST

I hope not.

Cuz I literally avoid watching games now. I barely have any interest. This team not only sucks, but it angers and frustrates me. I personally prefer to watch tivoed episodes of The Office and Castle now during Jazz games. Or do homework. Or work...

What a pathetic excuse for a fan. Maybe you should get on a Office or Castle board and b*itch about the Jazz there.

If we can keep Deron from blowing the game we should be good tonight. :) I am going to go with a 5 point L. Sorry guys but whatever I guess is usually wrong anyways.

What a pathetic excuse for a fan. Maybe you should get on a Office or Castle board and b*itch about the Jazz there.

Agreed. Im saddened by all the jazz "fans" that suddenly hate/cant stand/wont watch the team anymore cause they aren't playing very well right now. I feel like if we were like most other teams in the league and didn't make the playoffs every year and have 50 win season after 50 win season then we wouldn't even have any fans. I thought maybe jazz fans were more loyal/better than that.

So you're proud to be cheering on what is act in futility?

The season is actually still going on... not sure if you were aware or not since you dont care about the team anymore. There is a chance that they could get healthy or make a trade or the rookies, cj, deron and the rest get on a roll and develop chemistry and they could make a run and turn the season around. Still alot of games left. and once you get into the playoffs anything can happen.

The season is actually still going on... not sure if you were aware or not since you dont care about the team anymore. There is a chance that they could get healthy or make a trade or the rookies, cj, deron and the rest get on a roll and develop chemistry and they could make a run and turn the season around. Still alot of games left. and once you get into the playoffs anything can happen.

Yeah, if the Lakers team plane goes down in a fiery crash.

This thread needs some pictures.

Then:
images
images
images

Now:
images
images
images

monta is going to eat up dwill hayword cj and anyone else the jazz throw at him, the last game he score what 4-6 points or something like that! plus dwill is a pretty bad defender and very much overrated

This thread needs some pictures.

Then:
images
images
images

So Ty Corbin's # was 23, which was made famous by Michael Jordan who denied Jerry Sloan two titles who would later be replaced by Corbin after a game vs. the Chicago Bulls who Jordan and Jerry used to play for. head xplosion!

Still alot of games left. and once you get into the playoffs anything can happen.

How long have we heard this for?

Jeez!

It's idiots like these that STILL believe that CJ is the next Ray Allen (but he's just so young that we cannot tell), that AK is going to return to his 03-05 level, Deron is clearly the best PG in the game, Memo isn't going to ever miss a beat, and that Fess will one day become Mark Eaton.

Just keep drinking the KOC kool-aid man.

I want the Jazz to lose because I want the Jazz to win a championship. Maintaining a 6-8 seed doesn't help us accomplish this one bit. It gets us into the playoffs but no further. Judging by this team's performance over the past two months, they're not even going to make the playoffs.

Which is perfectly fine. We need to upgrade this roster SIGNIFICANTLY so we can go on a championship run sometime in the next few years. Better to junk a season or two to swing for the home run than to sit in mediocrity for years and years. Roll the dice.

Thriller,

I wanted the Jazz to lose the couple of years after S&M so they could have shots at Howard or James but this year's draft is there any special franchise player. I haven't been following the draft predictions yet but is there a "can't miss type of player that is ready to produce on Day 1" in this draft?

Personally, I want the Jazz to just play hard and to develop Hayward, Evans and to get AJ acclimated with the offense. The Jazz need 2 or 3 more players to actually compete for a championship. So I guess I am torn on the idea of losing.

Back