What's new

Warriors wanted to play Clippers because SLC is boring

Stephen Curry said the playoffs and not "extracurricular" activities need to be the Warriors' focus.

"Guys are disciplined. They know how to handle themselves in whatever city. Obviously, most of the guys here are more familiar with L.A. than Salt Lake City. But at the end of the day, if you're worried about extracurricular during the playoffs and that's your priority, then you got it twisted already. It's a business trip wherever we end up going. We'll be ready," he said.

Steph putting dumbasses in line.

Trails is a damn good strip club. Great talent, amazing sound system, four stages, good prices on booze, serves a decent burger and has barely changed since 1989. My wife loves it.

How long did she work there for?

To be fair it was really only Matt Barnes.

Kevin Durant "I love Justin Bieber's pastor" seemed to infer the same sentiment. And Iggy stated he would want to get the hell out of there.

Matt Barnes is the biggest slu*t in the NBA.

The Warriors FO should be embarrassed by the 'professionalism' of these fu*kwits.

Kevin Durant "I love Justin Bieber's pastor" seemed to infer the same sentiment. And Iggy stated he would want to get the hell out of there.

Matt Barnes is the biggest slu*t in the NBA.

The Warriors FO should be embarrassed by the 'professionalism' of these fu*kwits.
They seem like pretty good pros. They win a lot of games. Doubt they are embarrassed one bit

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I have a feeling most of us thought this response.

But trust Rubashov to post it :)

The question still stands, lingering like a fart in an elevator.

As someone who used to work in a strip joint i can tell you that some of the girls are nice, maybe two in ten, the rest will, for example, if you're having a heart attack on the street pretend to check on you while stealing your wallet.