What's new

We. Cannot. Trade. Gordon. ****ing. Hayward....

I already made a comprehensive thread about this, but some posters just can't get this through their thick heads.

What would you think about a draft day deal of #5 and Gordon to Cleveland for #1 and filler? They're looking to compete now so they may value Gordon more.

Hayward streaming on twitch right now. from his mouth "I should have turned. im being a pu**y. i mean what was I thinking im pretty much godlike" I laughed so hard. this dude is hilarious. jazz better match any offer

Well, we can trade him after the draft, after we sign him. I'm not in favor of trading any of our "core" to move up in the draft (aside from Hayward who we can't trade at this juncture -- but even if we could I wouldn't go Hayward and 5, that's too much). I think it could prove to be a mistake. There are too many good players available at number five.

HOLY ****!!! Y'all not watching missed it!!!!!!! Gordon's wife walked in with a t-shirt and these panties ohhh goodness! I died ommgggg dat asssss whooo!!!

HOLY ****!!! Y'all not watching missed it!!!!!!! Gordon's wife walked in with a t-shirt and these panties ohhh goodness! I died ommgggg dat asssss whooo!!!

Heh, I am watching.

For the record, I'll always like poor sexual performance innuendo jokes. Always.