What's new

Welcome to Utah, Cason Wallace

I heard Smith sent his uniform designer to rep the Jazz as a reward for those fantastic yellow jerseys.

Yep. It happens right before the broadcast.
yeah I read it yesterday and was trying to find it but YES, I may have misread the part about it happening already, I was focused on Ryan Smith was who was in the "back room" for Utah and that like that tweet said, no cellphones, for very obvious reasons.

Sorry for the confusion I may have caused.

Essentially they’re drawing number combos that correspond to those given to teams in the back room, that tweet had a link with full article about it

I will go on record saying that the current dynamics of this lottery make it the one on the most up-and-up that I can ever recall… hence the team representatives.

My Intel is saying that the lottery was the worst result possible. It was so bad that the Jazz will pick 16th this year. Sorry guys the dream is over

If there is a conspiracy theory to this lottery, it's that the league would want to put Wembanyama in a big market on or near the east coast. That would make the majority of his games easy for east-coast TV audiences to watch, and hence it would boost future TV deals. My guess would be Chicago, rather than Washington. Orlando, which scored Paolo in last year's draft, would get one lottery pick instead of two this year.

However, the Jazz, which lost two All Stars in trades and who are probably going to lose fan favorites like Jordan Clarkson and THT to free agency, could be rewarded with a top-3 pick to draft Scoot or Amen.

Last edited:
Correct the ONLY time the Jazz have moved up is when it was the Cavs pick, so to answer your question, NO the Jazz' draft pick has never moved up, only stayed the same or moved back. So possibly a partial reason as to why Sexton was selected to represent the Jazz?

Also for those about "jinxing" it, technically the results were done last night, Ryan Smith was in the room representing the Jazz, tonight is just all about the show for TV.
Nets pick you mean, right?

I cant even dream big enough for the no 1 pick. My dreams are small give me no. 4 and i will be thrilled.

Nets pick you mean, right?
Oh frckin' christ, I quit the internet today, yes. I had CLE on the brain for what I had said earlier, hell I know CLE drafted Kyrie that year with the #1 pick.....

Or hell maybe not, I don't know anymore.... maybe the earth is flat, I'm tasting colors and seeing flavors..

I can't even be sure I'm me at this point or if I am even typing this, maybe I'm imagining I'm typing but I'm really working.