What's new

"We're about to find out"

I have completely ignored you until about 10 minutes ago. If you one upped me, you've been playing solitaire.

Didn't you rep a post of mine @ 8:00 am??

Oh shoot nvm, I think that was still less than 10 mins ago. Carry on.

Mellow, I'm sorry about your thread. It got me excited. Unfortunately I think it got others excited in the wrong way.

With that being said, Mods can we please abort this abomination of a thread?

Mellow, I'm sorry about your thread. It got me excited. Unfortunately I think it got others excited in the wrong way.

With that being said, Mods can we please abort this abomination of a thread?

Abortion is a nightmare. I will send you a phamphlet. Ur hot receptionist at the salt plant still receiving?

Didn't you rep a post of mine @ 8:00 am??

Oh shoot nvm, I think that was still less than 10 mins ago. Carry on.

Actually, to be serious, I've just been mostly ignoring the Ms. PKM stuff and the Kentucky stupid jokes. I see it, but even though I am way self-deprecating my humor, I don't find it entertaining, humorous, or even retarded. It's just plain lame.

Carry on though. I just hope you develop some sense of wit to sprinkle into all the boring posts.

Actually, to be serious, I've just been mostly ignoring the Ms. PKM stuff and the Kentucky stupid jokes. I see it, but even though I am way self-deprecating my humor, I don't find it entertaining, humorous, or even retarded. It's just plain lame.

Carry on though. I just hope you develop some sense of wit to sprinkle into all the boring posts.

Im currently trying to grow pubic hair like you said last time. I'll tackle wit as soon as I'm done!!

This makes me sad. Uncracking a Beer.