What's new

"We're about to find out"

mellow is srsly gonna want you guys to stop the mayhem when he wakes up

mello tomorrow:

tumblr_m9mxz043oV1reu1vyo1_400.gif

10 pages and I still can't find out if anyone else heard the freaking interview, 700 AM hasn't posted Zippys interview on its page, Zippy hasn't tweeted since September, ya'll are drunk or silly or both and nothing is touching my splitting headache.
man-suffering-migraine-headache-300x199.jpg

Next time I get an idea to start a thread, I won't.

10 pages and I still can't find out if anyone else heard the freaking interview, 700 AM hasn't posted Zippys interview on its page, Zippy hasn't tweeted since September, ya'll are drunk or silly or both and nothing is touching my splitting headache.
man-suffering-migraine-headache-300x199.jpg

Next time I get an idea to start a thread, I won't.

I apologize, but between moving this abomination (which you had nothing to do with) and deleting all those posts it was just easier to move it.

Dennis Lindsey on ESPN 700 at about 6:10 pm tonight. Rod Zundel says to him, we want to get to know you and find out about you, can you tell us what makes you qualified to run the Jazz?

Lindsey responds, "well thats what were about to find out."

Clearly he is indicating that he has orchestrated a large trade that is about to go down.

Link to ESPN 700 recent interviews

Anybody want to guess when we are going to find out if Lindsey is qualified to be a GM?

What was Zundel's follow-up question?

What was Zundel's follow-up question?

So that was Zundel setting the stage for the interview, I don't know that he even noticed what Lindsey said. I think he started with a softball "How do you like SLC and how are fitting in with the Jazz"

After that Zundel asked him to go back and tell everyone his life story and how he got into basketball management. I didn't realize that Lindsey was working for the Rockets when Stockton hit THE SHOT. Lindsey was a video coordinator and scout, he was in the video both screaming because he realized the Rockets were in a bad coverage. Other interesting note Lindsey says he still has piles of tapes and a notebook of notes on hakeem olajuwon who is his favorite player.

At the point where it would've made since to transition into what are doing with the jazz now type questions and that is also when I lost the signal.

I still can't believe that nobody else on here heard it. And that there is ZERO trace of it on the web. If a tree crashes in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

At this point I'm ready to pretend that I never heard anything.

Don't worry I blame UGLI, Mello...

Oh yeah and George, Franklin,Nightmare, PKM, Orangello, Wes....

As for me I was an innocent victim!!!

So that was Zundel setting the stage for the interview, I don't know that he even noticed what Lindsey said. I think he started with a softball "How do you like SLC and how are fitting in with the Jazz"

After that Zundel asked him to go back and tell everyone his life story and how he got into basketball management. I didn't realize that Lindsey was working for the Rockets when Stockton hit THE SHOT. Lindsey was a video coordinator and scout, he was in the video both screaming because he realized the Rockets were in a bad coverage. Other interesting note Lindsey says he still has piles of tapes and a notebook of notes on hakeem olajuwon who is his favorite player.

At the point where it would've made since to transition into what are doing with the jazz now type questions and that is also when I lost the signal.

I still can't believe that nobody else on here heard it. And that there is ZERO trace of it on the web. If a tree crashes in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

At this point I'm ready to pretend that I never heard anything.

Dude, he wasnt tipping his hand. GM's don't do that. He was basically saying this...

Guy on plane: "You sure you can fly this thing?"

Guy flying plane: "Were about to find out."

Basically he's just saying, I am the GM so the proof will be in the pudding.

This is nothing.

Dude, he wasnt tipping his hand. GM's don't do that. He was basically saying this...

Guy on plane: "You sure you can fly this thing?"

Guy flying plane: "Were about to find out."

Basically he's just saying, I am the GM so the proof will be in the pudding.

This is nothing.

Yeah, but they aren't posting the interview anywhere and no one is talking about it. I SMELL A COVERUP!!!!!

Yeah, but they aren't posting the interview anywhere and no one is talking about it. I SMELL A COVERUP!!!!!

Na that's just George... He stayed up late last night and slept through his alarm.....

Didn't have time to shower before he headed to ......

Mr. Ugli I don't want to be disrespectful, but I think you might be a bit confused. I was in my car, Rod Zundel was on the Radio, and Dennis Lindsey was on the phone. To my recolection there was no Plane involved, unless it came in later in the interview.

Is it possible you are still feeling the side effects of too many watered down barley beverages of the cheapest class?