What's new

What does Curry do?

slc

Does Curry take the monster contract when due?
Or does he take a reasonable one that allows Warriors to sign free agents that continue Warriors dominance?
Warriors in unique position with world's best player not under a monster contract.

Does Curry take the monster contract when due?
Or does he take a reasonable one that allows Warriors to sign free agents that continue Warriors dominance?
Warriors in unique position with world's best player not under a monster contract.
Monster contract

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Even if they lose the remaining, every team in the league would thow that MC to him.

On the surface, it seems like curry would be worth every penny of a max contract. However, he's had some ankle injuries, he's not played well in the playoffs the last two years, and he seems like a fragile type guy to look at him! Of course, that could all change if he scores 30 pts tonight and leads GS to the Championship this year. BUT if he lays another egg tonight, and GS gets MCHammered again...yeah, your right. Some team will throw a billion dollars at him anyway, probably the knicks, and end up in cap hades for a few more decades1

On the surface, it seems like curry would be worth every penny of a max contract. However, he's had some ankle injuries, he's not played well in the playoffs the last two years, and he seems like a fragile type guy to look at him! Of course, that could all change if he scores 30 pts tonight and leads GS to the Championship this year. BUT if he lays another egg tonight, and GS gets MCHammered again...yeah, your right. Some team will throw a billion dollars at him anyway, probably the knicks, and end up in cap hades for a few more decades1
Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those 30 teams. I would pick Lebron or Durant over him. But these reasons do not change the fact that teams would do it.

8b4bb3d0fe7273846b809534690103d3.jpg