What's new

What is Derrick Favors and Gordon Hayward doing?

d@!!0n0rcutt

Just take a peek into what each guy is up to and if they are working on their game because this is their team...?

Derrick...
jyvybase.jpg

Gordon...
meruzuva.jpg

Just sayin'...everyone was wondering where Gordon Hayward was when Derrick Favors and Alec Burks were working out with the draftees. Hayward was spooning with David Locke and a google hangout after game 1 of finals while Derrick and Alec were working on their games because they feel like they aren't settled about how our team finished last year and where their game is.

It's good to hear Favors and Burks are working hard, and I doubt Hayward is being lazy.

Oh I know, lol, just these guys that get so upset because they hear Hayward just playing video games and buying custom cars. Just wanted to fuel their fire but I know Gordon Hayward busts his *** in the offseason or else he wouldn't be where he is today, he just doesn't post muscle pictures and such, but it is good to hear these other guys are working hard too. Same guys that think Hayward should just be traded, haha...he is the future of this franchise along with Favors.

I am sure Hayward is working out in Indy dude. He's jsut not the type to film it. People are making a big deal about him not being in Salt Lake to work out with some of his team earlier this week, but I don't see what the big deal is. It wasn't a mandatory practice. For all we know, it could've been a last minute deal, and those who were in town showed up. You've got to understand that he hasn't seen his family much all season. He has those workouts with the Olympic Select team in July, and I doubt he is going to show up out of shape. It isn't like the kid has shown up to camp out of shape and unready to play. Cut him a break.

You know, since Hayward can play the forward position (albeit small) I would like to see him take in a few sessions with Malone, just to help him keep position in the paint. Just sayin.

Hayward needs a break guys.. the last thing we want to happen is have these guys burn out.

Having said that he also needs to keep improving during the offseason somehow too.

You're readin too muh into the twitter feed.
Example- When Miles was on our team, in the offseason, he would post that he worked out daily. And look how bad he's sucked.
Last year Hayward posted this same type of stuff he's posting now and he came into camp as the best player on the team. Apparently he was doing 2 a day workouts in Indy near his family.

This is also another thing Hayward is doing: Award Shows.

Greg Rakestraw ‏@gregrakestraw 7h
Catch @gordonhayward & @pacerCK today w/ @JMV1070. Both will be a part of @DefiningSports Spirit of Sport Awards tomorrow night at Clewes.

He's also playing fifa...

He has a diverse range of interest, gotta give him that....

Gordon Hayward ‏@gordonhayward 41s
That feeling you get when you make someone rage quit...just got that feeling like 3 times playing @Mavunga in fifa

Meanwhile back at the gym.....

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 2 hours ago Time to raise the hoop. Former Slam Dunk champ Jeremy Evans touched the 12-foot-7-inch mark, setting a new P3 record. on.fb.me/11bopkx

Trade Hayward. Free Jeremy.