What's new

What is Derrick Favors and Gordon Hayward doing?

I have been riding shotgun on the Jeremy evans needs PT bandwagon. (hack is driving it of course)

Impressive, but can Jeremy hit a mid-range jumper consistently?

I still dunno why they don't at least try to challenge Jeremy to play the ibaka type role, initially with the defense / blocks thing, then just branch out to mid range.

Seems to me we have ibaka-lite in Evans and Harden-lite in Burks, it's just a matter of giving them the opportunity to succeed.

I still dunno why they don't at least try to challenge Jeremy to play the ibaka type role, initially with the defense / blocks thing, then just branch out to mid range.

Seems to me we have ibaka-lite in Evans and Harden-lite in Burks, it's just a matter of giving them the opportunity to succeed.
And we'll have "win-lite" if we count on those guys to give us even half the contribution of Ibaka and Harden.

And we'll have "win-lite" if we count on those guys to give us even half the contribution of Ibaka and Harden.

You would have laughed at me if I were to say to you 4 years ago - we have dwight-lite in ibaka and Dwade-lite in Harden.

Impressive, but can Jeremy hit a mid-range jumper consistently?

I have not seen him attempt many, but it seems like he shot the mid range J pretty well when he actually attempted them.