What's new

What is our roster next season

I'm assuming Raul stays. It was that the Jazz were stuck when the injury bug struck this year. Have 14 guaranteeds, one open and the two two-ways.

Feel free to bump my post when the only significant acquisition is a shooter at the MLE.

It's not really doom.In a lot of ways that makes sense, including Rubio on a 1+1 deal to give the Jazz a lot of ammo at next year's deadline.

Not hoping for that, but I just don't see a great FA signing with the Jazz. In that case, it makes sense NOT to go under the cap as that would eliminate the full MLE and only leave us with the room exception.
I have no idea what from my history of extensive posts on this subject would make you assume I think you are wrong. That's absolutely what is going to happen. And I fully disagree about it being the "right" move, unless it is from the standpoint of forever maintaining flexibility while simultaneously forever avoiding all risk.

DL drafts another superstar at the back end of the draft. Signs another Ingles / Royce type bargain bin player. Signs a Joe Harris level free agent in the offseason.