What's new

What is Walker Kessler's upside?

Agent#00

Why in the world didn't we put Kessler in at the end of the Suns game. Ayton was killing us on O rebounds and scoring inside.
He was getting pushed around the rim. Ayton was also like this when he was a rookie. He will get better in time

Keefe

I read through the comments and I legit re-read the top of the thread to make sure the subject was Walker Kessler

Tony, where to start…

1) Any chance you have an alt on this board who’s gone by the handle PGAB for Point Guard Alec Burks? I ask because you seem to have deleted some of your comments in this thread much like the aforementioned has been known to do after he whiffs on 98.37% of his draft prospect predictions.

2) I’m not sure of your exact age but generally speaking, it is our mid-40’s when our eyesight starts to crumble. It might be time to see an optometrist. Just sayin’.

3) Jada Fire or Diamond Jackson? Go!

sip

Tony, where to start…

1) Any chance you have an alt on this board who’s gone by the handle PGAB for Point Guard Alec Burks? I ask because you seem to have deleted some of your comments in this thread much like the aforementioned has been known to do after he whiffs on 98.37% of his draft prospect predictions.

2) I’m not sure of your exact age but generally speaking, it is our mid-40’s when our eyesight starts to crumble. It might be time to see an optometrist. Just sayin’.

3) Jada Fire or Diamond Jackson? Go!
That is a trip that most of his comments are now gone. He must have not liked the fact that some of us didn't take his opinion as gospel since he is a known sports writer.

HeatCheck

That is a trip that most of his comments are now gone. He must have not liked the fact that some of us didn't take his opinion as gospel since he is a known sports writer.
It's pretty well known this forum can get pretty toxic.

I deleted my first account here about 15 years ago when it just got too depressing during the AK47/Boozer era.

Here I am again during the Ainge era but some of the commenters are just as toxic. You would think a mod would step in at some point to clean up some of this mess. It's pretty bad when the reddit board is classier than JF.

Saint Cy of JFC

I deleted my first account here about 15 years ago when it just got too depressing during the AK47/Boozer era.

Here I am again during the Ainge era but some of the commenters are just as toxic. You would think a mod would step in at some point to clean up some of this mess. It's pretty bad when the reddit board is classier than JF.
The board isn't toxic.

Just because we aren't constantly circle jerking each other and agreeing on everything does not equal toxic. There are a lot of annoying babies who try to thought police everyone, but they are viewed as being babies.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

I post on cougarboard a little bit. That forum is heavily moderated. I like that aspect of it (i like most everything else about jazzfanz better though). You are not allowed to be a douche to people on that message board. I like it that way.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

sip

I haven't been around here that long but there has definitely been quite a few posts that I'm surprised didn't get deleted by a mod. The worst was when I think it was Lopo and Cy going at it. It seems like Lopo has disappeared though so maybe he was finally permanently banned or maybe he was strictly a Mitchell fan.

sip

Because coaches are notoriously overly rigid with rotations. Its dumb.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I wonder what is going through a coaches head during these moments because it seems so obvious to us. The sixer game was probably the worst because Kessler had played great when he was in but for some reason he rots on the bench while Embiid abuses Lauri. I just don't understand it.