Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80%-90%

• 90%-99%

• Jazzfanz is 1 person. We are insane.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
I've been an admin/creator for a fairly large international forum for around 9 years now and have never had any type of Alt .. usually I've just tracked back anyone even attempting and forced them to only have one account ..then usually flamed them to public embarrassment that they never to my knowledge even think about it again

I've been an admin/creator for a fairly large international forum for around 9 years now and have never had any type of Alt .. usually I've just tracked back anyone even attempting and forced them to only have one account ..then usually flamed them to public embarrassment that they never to my knowledge even think about it again

Boss.

tumblr_m5txh1fuQ31runsgqo1_500.jpg

KOC begone?

The botoxin. Anything less is bitchmade... unless we're talking B. tetani. Now that's some hard(ening) stuff!

#dorkcrew

You missed it. Collagen is lips... back to the orig post.. more important than eyebrow lines and crows feet.

UGLI, even for one of your posts that's a pretty horrible content/post ratio.

I even tried highlighting it to see if there was a hidden message...there wasn't.

If yall must know I posted a pic but apparently I ghost rided the whip. (Emphasis mine)

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO