What's new

What Table You Sitting At?

What Table You Sitting At?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who is with Wes and UB?
Is that Colton?
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I am not at a table. I am either on the flagpole or on the floor of the Janitor's closet where one of you took me off during 'driver's ed'. Although, something tells me that LoPo wants to make a statement by burning me in front of the school.

Are you taking a break or are you done?
Just trying to get healthier. I'm getting old already and my daughter is so young and I'm getting worried about how much time I have with her. Want to live longer for that reason.

Haven't drank or smoked since my last camping trip (a little over 3 weeks ago) and have been eating a little better (not good enough but baby steps ya know) and have went from about 205 lbs down to 193 this morning. My back doesn't hurt and neither of my knees hurt which is extremely rare.
I don't miss the hangovers either.

I will still drink sometimes but definitely less than before.

Just trying to get healthier. I'm getting old already and my daughter is so young and I'm getting worried about how much time I have with her. Want to live longer for that reason.

Haven't drank or smoked since my last camping trip (a little over 3 weeks ago) and have been eating a little better (not good enough but baby steps ya know) and have went from about 205 lbs down to 193 this morning. My back doesn't hurt and neither of my knees hurt which is extremely rare.

It's all about baby steps, bro. Any forward movement towards a goal is the idea.

I've learned how little I apparently look at avatar . There were only about 4 for which I could immediately identify poster.

And in one post you turned 50... Man my back hurts, my knees kill me, hangovers suck but i don't blame alcohol or being a fat ****, i blame my parents for raising me with the expectation that that wouldn't happen.

E-bike, the cure for all ills.

upload_2019-8-9_10-41-10.png

Love to hear this.