What type of candidate can beat Trump?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by str8line, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Well-Known Member Contributor

May 26, 2010
    Peacefully protesting is very american. If you are against peacefully protesting that is very anit-american of you.

No, I dont support reparations.

There have been truly bad cops that deserve jail time that are let off the hook. The police are great and needed. Most of them are good people. But there are bad eggs that dont need to be protected. The system also needs fixed, there are problems within it.

There have been bad things done by people within the BLM movement. But thats the case of every group. I dont judge based on that. If so I would condemn every group ever.

I support everyone being treated the same regardless of their skin color. Is that really hard for you?

2. dalamon

dalamon Well-Known Member 2018 Prediction Contest Winner

Nov 5, 2010
    Sounds better than the debt that the US accrues thanks to tax loopholes and deductions for the rich

3. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Not to mention Bernie actually has a plan to pay for his programs, he's not just planning on blowing a trillion dollar hole in the deficit like the "fiscal conservatives" hoping it will somehow magically pay for itself.

dalamon likes this.
  4. Gameface

Gameface All-Jazzfanz First Team! Contributor 2018 Award Winner

May 25, 2010
    Not to mention the cost of having a bigger military than the next 10 countries combined.

dalamon likes this.