What's new

What will the Jazz's record be over the next 10 games.

What will the Jazz's record over the next 10 games be?

• Total voters
I still want playoffs so this is good news

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Im (near) perfect on previous two such votes but now I literally have no idea what to vote.

Have to reflect on this a bit.

The fourth quarter of the second Golden State game showed the guys then can still play. I'm thinking Lauri and Clarkson snap out of their slumps.

No idea tbh. I think 5-5 or 4-6 as DA starts coming on the court to trip our players… tells Hardy he needs a good look at Potter and Juzang or some ****.

Jazz'll beat the Hornets, Spurs, Wizards and Hawks, then beat either the Bulls or the Hawks for a 2nd time -- 5-5.

Hmm... I just randomized to 6-4 here as I believe Keyonte has leveled up and will have more games where he looks good going forward (albeit he will still be very inconsistent for sure).

I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad scenario. I feel like it leads us towards the darkest timeline, where we eventually miss both the play in and the top 10 pick.

I'd be shocked if we won more than 10 games to end the season. We barely have more defense than the allstar game

3-7

Book it.

What a sad time to be a Jazz fan. I sure hope Danny doesn't lose sight of the forest for the trees. Those picks are sure enticing though. Gotta catch'em all!

Hopefully they see that those "assets" have a true expiration date and act before they go bad and turn from an asset to a liability.

We loved those beanie babies so much, didn't we! I can still sell this one for $1000, right? Right?

Hmm... I just randomized to 6-4 here as I believe Keyonte has leveled up and will have more games where he looks good going forward (albeit he will still be very inconsistent for sure).

I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad scenario. I feel like it leads us towards the darkest timeline, where we eventually miss both the play in and the top 10 pick.
1708356005951.gif

5-5, I think they'll win one of those road games, they lose the BOS game at home, and take care of business in 4/5 other home games.

JZ said they weren't going to intervene, but this stretch is going to test their resolve.
He said they wouldn’t intervene… cuz they already did. Insert evil laugh.

Maybe they tell Lauri to take an extra week with his family in Finland for the break. We will call it a private family issue… it will just be like his nephews first birthday or something.