What's new

What would it take for Gordo to make it to the AS Game?

BYE

images

Damian Lillard snubbed with 22, 6, 4.5, 1.3, shooting 43%, 37%, 86% on the third best team in the West (tied with 2 other teams). He has Aldridge 4x Allstar on his team.

I would say 22, 5, 5, 1.5, shooting 45%+, 38%+, 82%+ with the Jazz in the top five of the West.

Is this possible? I say yes. But we'll have to see if our team can move into the Playoff race. He shoots 49% on 2s and 38% on 3s. He attempts 9.6 2s and makes 4.6 for 9.2 pts. He attempts 4.3 3s and makes 1.7 for 5.1 pts. The total is 14.3 pts. He then makes 4.7 pts from fts. for a total of 19/game.

--If he attempted 3 more 3's per game that would be 3.4 pts more/game for 22.4/game. But lets say he drops 1 less 2 pointer /game, then that's 1 pt less for 21.4.

--So if Hayward takes 3 more threes per game (2 shots total more per game), he should be close to this number. If he gets even better at the other stuff, then he could put up Allstar numbers. What do you guys think?

I wonder how a competent PG would change his game since he has a lot of ball handling responsibilities right now. If I had to guess it would mean less isos and more spot-ups. He shoots 42.5% from catch and shoot 3s so that might increase his pts a bit...

The team has to be good for starters. And the team isn't going to be good if we keep starting Kanter and playing Rudy minimal minutes. So as soon as the Jazz front office realizes what half of us already know, then it will be a step in the right direction.

The NBA needs to get rid of the east and west conferences. This is really dumb how so many better teams and players are in the west.

After watching the last couple of games with Hayward and Thompson going head-to-head at times, I have to say that the only phase of the game that Thompson is better is shooting. Not sure about defense, because Thompson is supposed to be such a good man-to-man defender but Hayward definitely is better at protecting the rim and a better rebounder. I also think Hayward is better at creating and going to the basket.

At least a 20-5-5 season on a playoff bound team.

I mean ****ing Lillard has 22-6-5 this year and he isn't making the All-Star team. It's ****ing hard out here in teh West.

After watching the last couple of games with Hayward and Thompson going head-to-head at times, I have to say that the only phase of the game that Thompson is better is shooting. Not sure about defense, because Thompson is supposed to be such a good man-to-man defender but Hayward definitely is better at protecting the rim and a better rebounder. I also think Hayward is better at creating and going to the basket.

Klay Thompson is better at catching fire and staying hot. Way more explosive scorer.

Klay Thompson is better at catching fire and staying hot. Way more explosive scorer.

Each are much better suited for their current roles. Switch them, and I think Thompson would dwindle a bit being the 1st option, and i think Hay needs to handle the ball to be effective.

The NBA needs to get rid of the east and west conferences. This is really dumb how so many better teams and players are in the west.

Or you could re-align the conferences. How the hell they get Memphis and New Orleans in the West??

Or you could re-align the conferences. How the hell they get Memphis and New Orleans in the West??
Well, Memphis used to be the Vancouver Grizzlies. AS for New Orleans, one other team needs to be in the WC. NO grouped with the Texas teams makes the most sense. If the NBA sticks with the traditional East vs. West format, the current alignment of teams is just fine.

As for GH making the all-star game, he needs to have more big time performances against top teams like he did vs. Golden State. Also, Utah needs to be in the playoff race. That, or move to Boston, NY or LA where he'll get more national exposure.

Well, Memphis used to be the Vancouver Grizzlies. AS for New Orleans, one other team needs to be in the WC. NO grouped with the Texas teams makes the most sense. If the NBA sticks with the traditional East vs. West format, the current alignment of teams is just fine.

Memphis used to be the Vancouver Grizzlies and the Utah Jazz used to be the New Orleans Jazz, and LA Lakers used to be the Minneapolis Lakers, and the Warriors used to be out of Philli. And San Diego Rockets moved to Houston, teams change cities all the time. If they move to another part of the country it only makes sense. Your a fool.

At least a 20-5-5 season on a playoff bound team.

I mean ****ing Lillard has 22-6-5 this year and he isn't making the All-Star team. It's ****ing hard out here in teh West.
Kinda hard out here fo a pimp