What's new

What's going on with Ingles?

Watcher

Ok, let me first state I'm not actually worried about Joe. He's awesome. It's just that after a blistering start to the season he's cooled off a lot the last few games. For those of you who are good at the details of what is going on defensively, any thoughts?

My view is that defenses are just focusing on him a lot and it seems really hard to get him open right now. And it feels like with Donovan and Rubio starting to hit their shots more then it will open up Ingles again. But is that a good take? Or is it just part of the ups and downs a shooter goes through? Any other opinions/analysis?

Nothing going on with Joe - he had an unsustainable start.

Ideally I'd like him to play less minutes - he's at 33mpg. He should be at about 28mpg.

If QS isn't going to play Burks he should trade him and bring in another SF. Maybe trade him to Cleveland for Korver - guaranteed money is about the same.

Do AB a solid anyway - let him or earn or burn his next contract on the court with a team that will play him.

I think he's injured.

...looks around for Rubashov...

Some people would be above responding to bait like that, I'm not, you good for nothing punk. Seriously I 'd chop you up and use you for firewood but I don't even reckon you'd burn without giving me the *****.

Ok, let me first state I'm not actually worried about Joe. He's awesome. It's just that after a blistering start to the season he's cooled off a lot the last few games. For those of you who are good at the details of what is going on defensively, any thoughts?

My view is that defenses are just focusing on him a lot and it seems really hard to get him open right now. And it feels like with Donovan and Rubio starting to hit their shots more then it will open up Ingles again. But is that a good take? Or is it just part of the ups and downs a shooter goes through? Any other opinions/analysis?
Did you expect him to average 27 a game and over 60% from three all year?

Some people would be above responding to bait like that, I'm not, you good for nothing punk. Seriously I 'd chop you up and use you for firewood but I don't even reckon you'd burn without giving me the *****.

Burn like a jalapeño up the ***.

This place slays me. I have heard some of the most insane concerns over the years. I remember when there was concern about Memo's blood circulation because he would blow into his hand before shooting a free throw.

Through 6 games he’s had two really great games two average games and two below average games... I mean maybe it’s just basketball.