What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

Not a fan of pretty much any comic book movies, though the Batman ones are the best by far imo, but the Joker was stellar. Wife and I both loved it.

Not much of an Anime Guy, Lots of it seems kinda formulaic and regurgitated. There's always thinly veiled shots taken at Americans(usually portrayed by some cliche villain) and American studio's.

Summer Wars(2009) has some crazy production value though, it's pretty damn good. Some of the animation, use of whites, and also the soundtrack are amazing. Lots of cute stuff.

Overall i'd give it a solid 8.5 tho. I havent seen many anime movies, but im quite sure this is upper tier.

I'm watching the peanut butter falcon right now

So far it's quite good (about halfway through)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Watched John Wick 3. I really hope they dont go too long with this series(can we stop at 4?). Anyways this is was my favorite one as far as action scenes go. The story from 1&2 are better. There was a a lot of variety here(books, horses, knives, axes, etc..)and it felt like it kept upping itself. The sushi chef is a great "villain". Dipped a bit in the middle but came back in the end.

Watched John Wick 3. I really hope they dont go too long with this series(can we stop at 4?). Anyways this is was my favorite one as far as action scenes go. The story from 1&2 are better. There was a a lot of variety here(books, horses, knives, axes, etc..)and it felt like it kept upping itself. The sushi chef is a great "villain". Dipped a bit in the middle but came back in the end.
BOBAN!

As far as it goes though, the first one was genius, other ones didnt have the same feeling even though they had better action scenes.

And I thought 3rd was the last one, first time I heard about a 4th one. Hopefully they don't go fast and furious.

Watched Joker. Joaquin Phoenix is a legend. Not much else to say tbh. He makes what would be a good but flawed film into a masterpiece.
Agreed. Just finished watching it today

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Saw "Harriet" tonight. Slavery is evil. Harriet Tubman was incredibly brave. Get that woman on the $20 bill already.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Saw Joker the other day. Thought it was the best DC film in a longgggg time (never saw wonder woman though).

Midway was great. My son and I were the only ones under 60 in the entire audience. That kind of made me sad.

Just watched Goon on Netflix, something about hockey films i enjoy immensely.

That's a movie I've heard so many good things about, love the cast, love sports movies, love profanity but have started it a few times and can't get through it. It's almost like the profanity is so forced that its unreasonable. And I don't know **** about hockey. IDK, maybe I'll get bored again and try another time.

That's a movie I've heard so many good things about, love the cast, love sports movies, love profanity but have started it a few times and can't get through it. It's almost like the profanity is so forced that its unreasonable. And I don't know **** about hockey. IDK, maybe I'll get bored again and try another time.

Yeah sometimes im just in the mood for shlock like that