What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

Lord Bullingdon

I swear that movie is so damn funny it leaves u constantly at an impasse if you should laugh or just sit there in amazement. The timing of all the layers of comedy is just impeccable.

Engorged On Unborn Gore

I swear that movie is so damn funny it leaves u constantly at an impasse if you should laugh or just sit there in amazement. The timing of all the layers of comedy is just impeccable.
I love that movie. Sellers is incredible. Did Shirley MacLaine have a better performance? Her opulent vacancy in that film is astounding, and the things she says are so perfect.

gandalfe

Just watched The Raid. That is hands down one of the best action movies ever. As one review put it, the fights are like dance scenes, in that the cinematographer makes sure you can see their feet. The final fight is one of the best I've ever seen, and it has a hallway scene right up there with the original Oldboy.

Lord Bullingdon

I love that movie. Sellers is incredible. Did Shirley MacLaine have a better performance? Her opulent vacancy in that film is astounding, and the things she says are so perfect.
The dialogue/audio throughout is so marvelously executed it's difficult for me to pick and choose.

The old dying millionaire played by Melvyn Douglas to me stands out as a supporting actor just because of how essential he was to selling the main gags that allowed Chance's influence to really grow like a garden.

As absurd as the conversation with the president is, the conversations with Melvin Douglas' character throughout are just as, if not more, absurd. From that alone this movie just has such a legendary tone set to it.

This is something thats aged spectacularly and will continue to do so.

Also; whoever cast the Nanny/Maid that raised Sellers character couldnt have found a better actress for the job

Last edited: