What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

I was listening to the Camelot soundtrack the other day. I really enjoyed the musical at the Shakespeare Festival, so I decided to watch the 1967 movie with Richard Harris and Vanessa Redgrave. Some impulses should be ignored. What a terrible movie! My mother still hasn't forgiven me for making her watch it. The acting, the directing, the singing, the costumes, the scenery - all horrible decisions.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Watched Gretel and Hansel. Visually great, story wise not so much. They tried to do a bit of a twist on a old tale, didn't quite work, the ending was really underwhelming.

Meh, it was ok. The outcome was pretty obvious from the get-go. I think this was heavily over-hyped.

It was good, but it was pretty obvious it was going to be him. You don't have a big name like that play a side part. How they explained everything at the end was solid albeit a bit illogical and unbelievable, though not as bad as a lot of other movies in the genre.

I've seen it twice and loved it both times. But then I don't waste a lot of time during these types of movies trying to figure out the ending. I just enjoy the ride.

I enjoyed Knives Out but I can understand someone not finding it great or enthralling. Think there is valid criticism of how the mystery of the movie was handled. It did feel like the actors were enjoying themselves and I liked that aspect of it.

Under 5 minute short film. Based on a poem by the same name. Excellent...

“How Do You Raise a Black Child?”

Last edited:
It was good, but it was pretty obvious it was going to be him. You don't have a big name like that play a side part. How they explained everything at the end was solid albeit a bit illogical and unbelievable, though not as bad as a lot of other movies in the genre.

Chris Evans is in the Avengers movies but it’s not like he’s some huge star imo. There were a handful of other famous actors in this and it very well could’ve been any of them.

Chris Evans is in the Avengers movies but it’s not like he’s some huge star imo. There were a handful of other famous actors in this and it very well could’ve been any of them.

Well since he is in the Avengers movies he is the biggest star, currently, in that movie by a wide margin. Jamie Lee is great, Michael Shannon is great, Ana De Armas is solid but all of them are a few or a lot of rungs below Chris Evans in the last 5 years or so. Now he may not be as good of an actor, although he is pretty good, but he is the biggest star in that movie by a wide margin.

Well since he is in the Avengers movies he is the biggest star, currently, in that movie by a wide margin. Jamie Lee is great, Michael Shannon is great, Ana De Armas is solid but all of them are a few or a lot of rungs below Chris Evans in the last 5 years or so. Now he may not be as good of an actor, although he is pretty good, but he is the biggest star in that movie by a wide margin.

You realize that the biggest star is not always the killer, right?

You realize that the biggest star is not always the killer, right?

Sure, but they are almost always the killer or the main person finding the killer. And since he wasn't really doing much to help find the killer it was obvious it was him. Plus giving the biggest star the "best" alibi at the beginning of the movie automatically made obvious it was him. The only mystery was how they were going to explain everything, which they did a decent job of.

I generally go along with the movie and don't try to solve the mystery ahead of time for the surprise of the reveal but there was a moment when Evans mentions that Armas should check her e-mail, after that it became too obvious what he was doing.

But yes, its a common old time tv/movie murder mystery thing of having the big name star being either the murderer or the victim. You aren't going to get them on the show to be a nobody.

I don't think the movie was trying to make the "twist" surprising at all. The fun in the movie wasn't figuring out whodunit, but how all the little pieces fit together along the way.

It felt was pretty obvious the moment Chris Evans showed up on screen that he was the killer.

I guess I’m just slow. Then again, I don’t really watch that Marvel garbage so I don’t think of Evans as some big actor.

The Last Picture Show (1971) 10/10 The best Jeff Bridges movie you probably havent seen!

I dont like Drama's but this one is solid. One of my favorites. Really well done.