What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

If you’re only looking to liaise with someone “good” you’re on the wrong planet buddy.. lol..

Maybe you’re just a terrible judge of character and should’ve chosen a place other than Thailand where many a woman simply ****s for money. If you’d done that, then maybe you’d have better luck finding someone “good.”

Marriage is tough but I have no doubt my wife is an absolute stellar human being. To a fault to be honest.

Maybe you’re just a terrible judge of character and should’ve chosen a place other than Thailand where many a woman simply ****s for money. If you’d done that, then maybe you’d have better luck finding someone “good.”

Marriage is tough but I have no doubt my wife is an absolute stellar human being. To a fault to be honest.
I’m sure you know this but nobody’s perfect..

“Let any who is without sin throw a stone.”... etc..

I’ve stopped comparing people’s “goodness” a long time ago.

Exactly my point.. men usually get bored of their wives, have an affair with a younger woman and murder their wives.

It’s human nature for men to go for younger.

Log seems to think it’s “weird”.

Sorry, the appeal to nature argument is always stupid. Intelligent humans as a civilization have always worked against our nature to improve our lives and collective situations.

A divorcee, or an older single person (male or female) having a fling or flings with some 20-year-old is acceptable and probably a good time for sure. But for me, I can't imagine trying to go through another marriage or a serious relationship with somebody who isn't on my emotional maturity level. I can remember the amount of BS me and my wife put each other through to get to this point. And risking all that growth and investment to go **** a younger woman seems insane to me.

Sorry, the appeal to nature argument is always stupid. Intelligent humans as a civilization have always worked against our nature to improve our lives and collective situations.

A divorcee, or an older single person (male or female) having a fling or flings with some 20-year-old is acceptable and probably a good time for sure. But for me, I can't imagine trying to go through another marriage or a serious relationship with somebody who isn't on my emotional maturity level. I can remember the amount of BS me and my wife put each other through to get to this point. And risking all that growth and investment to go **** a younger woman seems insane to me.

I get what you’re saying.

But stats don’t lie, and the stats Log provided indicate 38% goes for much younger the 2nd time round.

Maybe they are just simply attracted to the freshness, youthfulness and tighter skins.

I get what you’re saying.

But stats don’t lie, and the stats Log provided indicate 38% goes for much younger the 2nd time round.

Maybe they are just simply attracted to the freshness, youthfulness and tighter skins.
38% of those who get a divorce. Keep that in mind. It's a small percentage overall. That means 62% don't. It's still a minority.

And it doesn't differentiate between 6 years younger and 20 years younger. It just says +/- 5 years. Odds are it skews to the higher end of that younger group. You are truly in rarified jail-bait air my friend.

38% of those who get a divorce. Keep that in mind. It's a small percentage overall. That means 62% don't. It's still a minority.

And it doesn't differentiate between 6 years younger and 20 years younger. It just says +/- 5 years. Odds are it skews to the higher end of that younger group. You are truly in rarified jail-bait air my friend.
lol.. I think it’s more the case that I still feel young and you’re getting too old.

Life’s too short my friend - live it while you still can.

lol.. I think it’s more the case that I still feel young and you’re getting too old.

Life’s too short my friend - live it while you still can.
Well for me I found the perfect woman right off the bat. That's the biggest difference. And there is a world of difference between 40 and 54. You just wait.

Just finished season 3 of Shoresy.

I loved Letterkenny. Shoresy is a spin off of Letterkenny. When I watched the first season of Shoresy I thought it was good but not as good as Letterkenny.

After getting caught up on Shoresy it has now surpassed Letterkenny by quite a bit for me. Really really good show. And there will be a season 4 in winter of 2025. Can't wait

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I'm watching a movie called Incoming now. It's hilarious.
It's the same genre as dazed and confused, American pie, road trip, superbad etc.

I had thought I had completely outgrown that genre because the last few movies in the vein I have hated but this one is great.

Laughed out loud many times. Especially when a teacher got electrocuted

I'm watching a movie called Incoming now. It's hilarious.
It's the same genre as dazed and confused, American pie, road trip, superbad etc.

I had thought I had completely outgrown that genre because the last few movies in the vein I have hated but this one is great.

Laughed out loud many times. Especially when a teacher got electrocuted

Oh, electrocuting teachers is tight!

Anyone going to go see, or have already seen, Reagan? I am interested. Represents a lot of my formative years politically. I am not very close to those politics any more but I am very interested in the show. Thoughts?

Watching a horror movie called Houses October built. About half way though. Pretty good so far

Anyone going to go see, or have already seen, Reagan? I am interested. Represents a lot of my formative years politically. I am not very close to those politics any more but I am very interested in the show. Thoughts?
We went to see Reagan tonight. It was worth the ticket. Good depiction of the life of Ronald Reagan. They glossed over a lot of uncomfortable topics but they didn't portray him as being god-like either. Found it quite enjoyable. Told from the perspective of a Russian agent, sort of. Recommended.

Back