What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

I watched the Fall Guy on the plane last night. It was fun and entertained me for the flight. It felt like a proper homage to the stunt man.
That one is on my list

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Oh man I saw a movie (from quite a while ago) called Room yesterday. So so good. Very emotional and gripping. The child actor in the movie was probably the best I ever saw for being so young. I thought that Brie Larsen was fantastic. Her best work.

Its about a young woman/girl (she was 17 at the time iirc) who was kidnapped and kept in a shed for 7 years. She had a baby boy (the captor was the father) after being held captive for about 2 years. So the boy has never been anywhere other than the shed for his entire 5 years of life. The beginning of the movie is about their time in the shed and the second half is post shed. speaking of shed, I shed many tears watching this movie. Highly recommend it.

(Not a true story by the way. Based off a book)

Last edited:
Oh man I saw a movie (from quite a while ago) called Room yesterday. So so good. Very emotional and gripping. The child actor in the movie was probably the best I ever saw for being so young. I thought that Brie Larsen was fantastic. Her best work.

Its about a young woman/girl (she was 17 at the time iirc) who was kidnapped and kept in a shed for 7 years. She had a baby boy (the captor was the father) after being held captive for about 2 years. So the boy has never been anywhere other than the shed for his entire 5 years of life. The beginning of the movie is about their time in the shed and the second half is post shed. speaking of shed, I shed many tears watching this movie. Highly recommend it.

(Not a true story by the way. Based off a book)

Saw this when it came out. It was a shed, and not some room in a house?

The scene in the back of the pickup when they get enough courage to escape (at least that’s how I remember it) is powerful.

Saw this when it came out. It was a shed, and not some room in a house?

The scene in the back of the pickup when they get enough courage to escape (at least that’s how I remember it) is powerful.
Ya it was a shed way far back in his back yard. That scene in the pickup had me so nervous. I thought the kid was going to be caught and brought back to the shed.
My wife read the book a few years back. We are going to watch it together tonight.

Back