What's new

When is enough, enough...seriously

d@!!0n0rcutt

When will Tyrone Corbin ever get it that playing Derrick Favors, Enes Kanter, and Alec Burks more minutes will equal at least beating these teams without their top 3 players. Seriously, the Knicks were with out Carmelo Anythony, Amare Stoudamire, and Tyson Chandler, not even on the road and we still lose to them by 7 points ON OUR HOME FLOOR to a bunch of washed up vets and a D-League all-star in Chris Copeland (who is this guy, only against the Jazz, right?)! WOW, thats all I can say...like really...does this at least wake up management at all by saying maybe we just don't have the right play caller on our bench. Just curious to what you guys think?

Corbin just baffles me to no end. Carroll goes from starting to getting no playing time at all. Kanter deserves more playing time than Millsap, Favors, and Jefferson. That dude has been ON IT. Does Corbin play favorites? I just don't get it. This isn't high school, Corbin. You're part of a professional sports team, and your job is to put that team in the best position to win. Clearly, you aren't cut out to be a head coach.

When will Tyrone Corbin ever get it that playing Derrick Favors, Enes Kanter, and Alec Burks more minutes will equal at least beating these teams without their top 3 players. Seriously, the Knicks were with out Carmelo Anythony, Amare Stoudamire, and Tyson Chandler, not even on the road and we still lose to them by 7 points! WOW, thats all I can say...like really...does this at least wake up management at all by saying maybe we just don't have the right play caller on our bench. Just curious to what you guys think?

You have so many young talents, but ocntinue to play Veterans,who will not be on the team next year. The young guys need PT, but you give it to a bunch of vets, who can´t beat a Knicks team, coming from a b2b, with their best players out.

Corbin just baffles me to no end. Carroll goes from starting to getting no playing time at all. Kanter deserves more playing time than Millsap, Favors, and Jefferson. That dude has been ON IT. Does Corbin play favorites? I just don't get it. This isn't high school, Corbin. You're part of a professional sports team, and your job is to put that team in the best position to win. Clearly, you aren't cut out to be a head coach.

Add Tinsley to that list.

I wonder what goes on behind the scene. Smells like Raja situation all over again. Anyone got some insights?

You have so many young talents, but ocntinue to play Veterans,from most of these will not on the team next year. The young guys need PT, but you give it to a bunch of vets, who can´t beat a Knicks team, coming from a b2b, with their best players out.

out of charcter dont ya think.
should yu be saying if fat al played 48 minutes jazz would have wone

Just like we said 10 games ago. When Paul, Al, and Mo get healthy we'll see the minutes for Burks and Kanter go way down despite excellent play and sure enough here we are. 12 for Burks and 14 for Kanter.

I don't think this is a good game to be complaining about the distribution of minutes, but I do agree the biggest contributor to this loss was the play calling from Corbin. That and having a pg that only dribbles out the ball at the 3 pt line and chucks it because its too late to run an actual play.

out of charcter dont ya think.
should yu be saying if fat al played 48 minutes jazz would have wone

Dutch, Dutch, Dutch...

Some monkeys took the risk and decided to be human, others continued to climb on trees and eat bananas. You have to go a long way to learn my friend...

I don't think this is a good game to be complaining about the distribution of minutes, but I do agree the biggest contributor to this loss was the play calling from Corbin. That and having a pg that only dribbles out the ball at the 3 pt line and chucks it because its too late to run an actual play.

It definitely is. Al Jefferson was getting beat the entire game and Corbin leaves him in there. Millsap wasn't playing his best ball and New York was playing small ball in the fourth. Should have went with Kanter/Marvin/Hayward/Burks/Mo or something like that. The starting crew just wasn't getting it done.

fire his azz tonight.spark the team,interum might play the best players,we end year on positive.wake up ,jazz blaming tonight on bench,conjob on fanz continues.

To add to this discussion.... how many the of you guys are as sick as me with orgnization trying to shove Big Al down our throughts. Anybody with half a brain can see that Al is a bigger negative to the team then he is a possitive. He plays no D bla bla bla, broken record. And yet, the FO must be requiring all the radio, print and commitators to praise the all might big al.

So sorry guys you can't make me like him even if "he's a great guy" and "great mentor to the young guys". We have a whole season to draw examples from but we will take tonights game since its a hot topic. Why is it that our young guys shot 16 free throws in 36 minutes and Al shot 2 in 31 minutes. Just one of a million examples of why the guy needs to go.

Hopefully after he gets fired, after the regular season, after the most covert tank-job in league history has taken place and the Jazz will have created and sacrificed a scapegoat. Have faith.

When I saw us run two straight post-ups to Favors at the three-point line in the fourth quarter tonight... my faith increased.

They may have been without their three best players, but we were without 3 or 4 of our best players for the majority of the game.