What's new

When is enough, enough...seriously

When I saw us run two straight post-ups to Favors at the three-point line in the fourth quarter tonight... my faith increased.

lol knater and favros positng up near/at/on the three point line.

hahahaha i find it funny.

who in the hell thinks it is a good idea to post up that far from the basket.

bring malone in as post up coach

You gotta love watching these four players on the court. Even when they're losing, they are in extreme hustle mode and don't psyche out of any competition. I hope they start as soon as possible.

When will Tyrone Corbin ever get it that playing Derrick Favors, Enes Kanter, and Alec Burks more minutes will equal at least beating these teams without their top 3 players.

When I went to sleep, Favors and Kanter had been every bit as badly outplayed as Millsap and Jefferson were (Favors probably more so). Did that change while I was sleeping?

No argument from me that Favors and Kante are the future. However, last night, they weren't the present.

When I went to sleep, Favors and Kanter had been every bit as badly outplayed as Millsap and Jefferson were (Favors probably more so). Did that change while I was sleeping?

No argument from me that Favors and Kante are the future. However, last night, they weren't the present.

When none of the players show up, it's not a player problem any longer. It's coaching and/or organizational.

When none of the players show up, it's not a player problem any longer. It's coaching and/or organizational.

I'm getting to the point where I have no desire to see Corbin for another season. Another couple of games like last night, and I'll probably join the Fire Corbin contingent (I'm very slow to come to these conclusions).

Is it just the injuries with Big Al and Sap?

If they are this bad at a critical time in the season during a contract year, how are they going to be in the future?