What's new

Where does this win rank?

The cavs win was great, but this one even beats that. I never thought I would be able to say that. This has to be the most exciting game in the Dwill era. I think this game is almost a lock for game of the year. Where does it rank in Jazz history as far as excitement, huge shots, etc?

Easily the best road win in a long, long time. Probably as unlikely as the road win in Boston the year The Celtics won the championship.

Last year's road wins against Portland in OT and San Antonio are distant seconds.

This game was eerily similar to the Portland game last year. Jazz down by 20+, they come back in the 3rd, Millsap (Boozer in the Portland matchup) with the rebound/putback at the buzzer to put it to OT.. then for the win.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpOZvPHqD7E

With a game like that, you can debate it with any game in the history of ever as the best. Amazing. A****ingmazing.

This game was eerily similar to the Portland game last year. Jazz down by 20+, they come back in the 3rd, Millsap (Boozer in the Portland matchup) with the rebound/putback at the buzzer to put it to OT.. then for the win. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIfs3I92tb4&feature=fvst

WOw. Sorry guys. That other video was way worse than I thought. --FIXED-- Here's a better one

Yes I forgot about the portland game for a sec. Thing that makes this one better though, is Millsap's career night and all the improbable shots. The cavs game had an unreal feel to it when sunny d hit that shot, but this game seemed like a damn dream in those last minutes.

I would say this win ranks right up their with the Golden Griffs 3 point barrage many many moons ago... I remember that game very well as a little kid and this game reminded me a lot of it... But against a much better team...

Most improbable Jazz win I've ever seen. I don't think the Jazz have ever done anything comparable to erasing an 11-point lead in the last two minutes like that. And on Millsap threes, no less. And against the most-hyped team in the league.

I'm willing to call it the best regular-season game I've ever seen.

Talking about big comeback wins, In 2006/07 season against Hawks in Atlanta, the Jazz made a huge comeback just in last 9 mins of the game and won it in overtime. The Jazz of 06/07 were a comeback team, accomplishing so many (more than 10) turnaronunds in games. This game, however, is much more different to me. IMO, a better comeback game than Portland, Atlanta in 06, or some other huge road wins like Boston in 08, two times against SAS last year.

The reason this game ranks so highly for me is because its not like we just made one big shot, we hit about 5 of them in the last two minutes. Then to have Dwill foul out and still pull out the W, insane. Millsap would of probably scored 50 if Dwill played in OT.

Talking about big comeback wins, In 2006/07 season against Hawks in Atlanta, the Jazz made a huge comeback just in last 9 mins of the game and won it in overtime. The Jazz of 06/07 were a comeback team, accomplishing so many (more than 10) turnaronunds in games. This game, however, is much more different to me. IMO, a better comeback game than Portland, Atlanta in 06, or some other huge road wins like Boston in 08, two times against SAS last year.

I remember that one. Brewer played in the second half and had a couple of steals to ignite the rally. That was back when BrooklynJazz was all over Brewer. I don't remember OT though but if you say so.

Just unbelievable. We were down 8 with 30 seconds to go.. Millsap scored 11 in 30 seconds.. How does that compare to Tmac's 13 in 35 seconds?

This was the best one I've witnessed. Didn't the Jazz have another come back win against the Bucks a few years ago that was really improbable too?

It ranks right up there with one of the best Jazz wins I've ever seen.

I was standing in my living room thinking.........
"Even if they don't win, this game has been amazing!"