What's new

Where else is Rose going to go?

He was very impressive last night. My wife asked me during the 4th qtr "why is that dude crying?" "He's not crying..." Then after the game its obvious.

Everyone hates him here because of his popularity. You know we at Jazzfanz hates popular players. Been traditional since the beginning of time.

I'm even more mad the Jazz lost now. I noticed Rose looked like he just put in his contacts in coming out of a timeout towards the very end of the game. It would have been awesome for him to be crying about how good he played just to end up losing.

rose also doesn't even want to play basketball.

guy's so done with basketball and is doing it just to pay bills. This guy went awol on the knicks and vanished during a game, a total no show.

then he also went mia on the cavs saying hes not sure if he wants to play ball anymore.

guy had a chance to revamp his career many times, but I think he seriously gives 0 ****s. Like after that injury it was just all downhill.

Lol.

Everyone hates him here because of his popularity. You know we at Jazzfanz hates popular players. Been traditional since the beginning of time.
I dislike him because he seems like a ****** person based on things he said in his court case.
He obviously has no clue what consent is.
He also seems like he isn't a smart person but that's not a reason to dislike someone.

I hope he gets found guilty. It definitely sounds like he is based on his own testimony.

But on basketball alone, he was fun to watch before the injuries. He played great against the Jazz and had a fluke game. It's very unlikely he ever has a game that good again.

I dislike him because he seems like a ****** person based on things he said in his court case.
He obviously has no clue what consent is.
He also seems like he isn't a smart person but that's not a reason to dislike someone.

I hope he gets found guilty. It definitely sounds like he is based on his own testimony.

But on basketball alone, he was fun to watch before the injuries. He played great against the Jazz and had a fluke game. It's very unlikely he ever has a game that good again.

It wasnt a fluke. That **** happened.

I'm even more mad the Jazz lost now. I noticed Rose looked like he just put in his contacts in coming out of a timeout towards the very end of the game. It would have been awesome for him to be crying about how good he played just to end up losing.

LOL