What's new

Where else is Rose going to go?

framer

Seriously though, if Rose gets bought out, where else will he go that would be a better situation? Keep him just to see what we can do with him. If we can actually create something from the corpse of Rose, it could be a great advertisement for our system and culture. I'm not expecting a starter, but having him hang out with Mitchell for a few months wouldn't be the end of the world. . .

Minnesota is the speculation.
Jazz trade him for Shabazz Muhammad and the circle is complete. I’m really only joking. I would threaten to keep him to extract some sort of asset out of the deal. Why knowingly cut a guy who might help a divisional foe? Nope. No thanks.

No one is going to trade an asset for a player that the entire league knows will not step foot in Utah.

He served his purpose as filler. Who cares where that head case ends up. But if he does end up with a competitor - all the better. The guy sucks and is a cancer.

IMG_0221-Small-778x450.jpg

Jazz trade him for Shabazz Muhammad and the circle is complete. I’m really only joking. I would threaten to keep him to extract some sort of asset out of the deal. Why knowingly cut a guy who might help a divisional foe? Nope. No thanks.

I mean this makes sense to me, except the Jazz are probably not willing to bring him in

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Seriously though, if Rose gets bought out, where else will he go that would be a better situation? Keep him just to see what we can do with him. If we can actually create something from the corpse of Rose, it could be a great advertisement for our system and culture. I'm not expecting a starter, but having him hang out with Mitchell for a few months wouldn't be the end of the world. . .

Why would we give up minutes to anyone to play Rose? Total misfit. Get him out quickly.

Too late for that. Would’ve been fine with a cash considerations type of trade.

Better question now is “Who does Utah sign to fill Rose’s vacated roster spot?”

We should keep him. If worst comes to worst Quin can make him dress up as Bobby Boucher and have him serve water to the team.

Everyone will cheer when D-Rose putters down the sideline in a riding mower with a Radioflyer full of dixie cups and water trailing behind....

Remember the game Rose took over that led to the DWill meltdown that lead to Jerry quiting that lead to Deron being traded? Yeah, I’m sure there’s something to work with here I’m conmection. I’m not sure what it is, but I’m sure there’s something.

the jazz are known as a team that can take a player who has basketball related emotional damage and rejuvenate his career. they recently revamped their medical process. it is reasonable to think that we could do something with him. will we? probably not.

Hope they buy him out quickly so thy can address the empty roster spot wth a high quality bench guy who gets bought out somewhere else.

Any word on other players expecting buyouts? I know Shabazz Muhammad might be one of them.