What's new

Which active former Jazz player would you most like to see come back?

Which one of these former Jazz men would you like to see back if any?

• Kyle Korver

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Gordon Hayward

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • CJ Miles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trey Burke

• Enes Kanter

• Paul Millsap

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Wesley Matthews

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Trey Lyles

• George Hill

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Ricky Rubio

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
Is it something about Shaquille Harrison? If so if money is equal I prefer Exum by a decent amount for many reasons. He is a better defender and a couple years younger. Shooting isnt great from either but Exum is also better at that. The only concern for Exum is the health.
Disagree. Shaq is so much more disruptive on defense and better with help. Exum might be a better lockdown guy but even that is questionable.

If both guys were on a minimum deal I’d rather have Shaq.

Disagree. Shaq is so much more disruptive on defense and better with help. Exum might be a better lockdown guy but even that is questionable.

If both guys were on a minimum deal I’d rather have Shaq.
That's a fair opinion, I don't share it but I understand you really like him. I see exum as better in almost every way and younger. I think if the players switched teams for their careers many would really want exum here.

Here’s a hypothetical... I know we all love the minivan and all, but would anyone give that spot to Korver? A guy who comes in for a couple minutes and has to be respected. One could say he’s not a four, but he and Niang are going to rebound equivalently and Korver, even in advanced age, is a better defender.

That's a fair opinion, I don't share it but I understand you really like him. I see exum as better in almost every way and younger. I think if the players switched teams for their careers many would really want exum here.
Not sure how Exum is better, Exum is extremely limited due to the fact he has to be stationary to get a good shot off, his dribble is loose and he only wants to play pg and wait for it...... injured every year.

Shaq Harrison. Even though he’s already here, odds are overwhelming that he’s not a Jazzman for life and I’m already missing him after his future departure. That’s just how important he is.