Which Los Angeles Team will Blake Griffin end up with?

• Los Angeles Lakers

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Los Angeles Clippers

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • The Brooklyn Nets

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

LogGrad98

Contributor
He's only 31
How can he be worn out already although he put up lots of tough minutes his first ten years
He would have a very good chance of getting ring with Jazz
Too many structural injuries, makes it hard on big men to recover fully. So his joints and ligaments are all messed up and he has lost a lot of mobility though it all. And he is aging, so even though he is 31, due to the multitude of injuries his body is closer to 36 or older.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
He's a far better passer... they really aren't similar players as Bojan is a far better shooter.

We've never had a good passing big man and that's something I've wanted to see. His catch and shoot 3p% is 35% so could be a pick and pop option.
I'd be interested in a Conley/Griffin two-man game.

prodigy

Too many structural injuries, makes it hard on big men to recover fully. So his joints and ligaments are all messed up and he has lost a lot of mobility though it all. And he is aging, so even though he is 31, due to the multitude of injuries his body is closer to 36 or older.
This is why he was on my DND list. He is a walking injury.

prodigy

Blake at this point is burnt toast. You may be able to scrub off some of the burnt parts to get some taste. But it’s beyond its point of return.

hgb

Contributor
I wouldn't take Blake over Niang at this point. He's obviously a better playmaker, but he wouldn't be a playmaker. He's a much, much worse defender.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
How much money would RHJ make if he shot 35% from 3? I think its crazy the guy has so many things he can do on the court and apparently its the one thing he doesn't do that gets all the focus.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
How much money would RHJ make if he shot 35% from 3? I think its crazy the guy has so many things he can do on the court and apparently its the one thing he doesn't do that gets all the focus.
I’ll tell you what he can do...

He can take some of Favors’ minutes when he’s welded to the floor.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
I’ll tell you what he can do...

He can take some of Favors’ minutes when he’s welded to the floor.
There were a lot of interesting things we could have tried at backup center... Favs was a better bet but that contract will become a slight problem.