What's new

Which name do you prefer for our team?

Which name do you prefer for our team?

• Utah Jazz

• Utah Mountain

• Utah Wasatch

Results are only viewable after voting.
If we trade the name and get something for it I say we let chat gpt name the team and not the current version of ChatGPT the janky beta version.

Now the word Utah has no meaning.

Utah "It's the State of Utah, not the City of Utah"

Utah Salt Lakers

If we are giving up the name "Jazz" then LA should give us the name "Lakers" as it makes more sense here than in LA where there are exactly zero ****ing lakes.

If he really wants to shake it up, become The Salt Lake City Jazz. Or the Deseret Jazz. Or the Wasatch Jazz.

Or we could be like the the Angles in the MLB or the Golden State Warriors and go even more general... "The Western States Jazz."

If he really wants to shake it up, become The Salt Lake City Jazz. Or the Deseret Jazz. Or the Wasatch Jazz.

Or we could be like the the Angles in the MLB or the Golden State Warriors and go even more general... "The Western States Jazz."
I would strongly prefer the name to be SLC whatever over Utah Jazz/whatever. Salt Lake City is the main and best major city in Utah and a much better name and more appropriate for a pro team name. Also that's where the team is at.

I would strongly prefer the name to be SLC whatever over Utah Jazz/whatever. Salt Lake City is the main and best major city in Utah and a much better name and more appropriate for a pro team name. Also that's where the team is at.
What if they move to Draper? :D :D:D

The only problem is "Salt Lake City" is such a long name. Besides that, I agree with you.

Until he moves it to draper

Oh I see someone beat me to it. Point still stands

Draper Jazz?
Draper City Jazz?

Back