Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miye Oni

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

colton

All Around Nice Guy
Contributor
I'd like to compile a list of who jazzfanz.com feels are the Jazz's best players, ranked in order from best to worst, so I'm going to do a series of polls. Once there are enough votes to make it clear who the choice should be for a particular round, I'll call it good and move on to the next round (replacing the player in the poll who was selected with next man up). Or if it's not obvious, I'll let the poll run for 24 hours and then call it good. Poll choices are sorted in order of total minutes played as of today.

You can interpret "best player" however you want.

Bump. A couple more votes for Gobert and I'll call this thing. Interestingly I thought Donovan would win this even though I myself voted for Gobert.

I vote Gobert. It is the biggest impact on the team when he is not on the floor. Mitchell not so much.

I would vote gobert as well if polls worked on the app.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Mitchell's only irrepairable flaw is size. Gobert has it in spades and he does defense really damn good for his size. Right next to him within a hair's breath is Mitchell who has the rare alpha scorer skill.

We have plenty of strong scorers. Rudy's defense is so good that on this team this year hes our MVP. Although The Don would a close second and perhaps first on a different build of our team.

OK I'm calling this for Gobert... although I appreciated the single vote for Ingles. :)

For the regular season, our most important player is Rudy. Not really close.

For the postseason, it's Don. The game changes in the postseason. Don has excelled while Rudy is not nearly as dominant.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app