What's new

Who Do You Hate - 2019 Draft Edition

This is tougher this year. I think I'm more meh on a lot of people than full on hating.

I also don't like Coby White, especially in that 5-8 range where he's mocked.

I don't like Keldon Johnson, but if the Jazz take him at 23 it's a worthy risk because of where we're picking.

I don't really believe in Rui Hachimura if he gets drafted in the 10-12 range that I have seen him in.

The class as a whole. I'm just not digging this draft class. I think that it's the weakest draft class in years. I do think Zion will be great, he's the best prospect in years imo. Probably the best since AD. I also have a decent amount of faith in Ja. After that it's just meh to me. I think that there will be ton of misses/busts at the top. Wouldn't be surprised if some of the better players in the class end up getting taken in the teens/twenties/thirties instead of the lottery.

Dort. Hate him. Can’t stand him. He’s built strong but has no explosiveness. Seriously, watch his drives. Dude will get his **** swatted every time in the NBA. Oh yeah, his shot stinks for a wing too.

Maybe he could be a poor man’s Artest. I think he’ll have to evolve into a small ball 4 who can maybe hit 33% of his 3’s and defend very well to stick around.
I don't know anything about him, but I refuse to root for anyone named "Dort."

I don't even think we'll make the pick this year, it'll be traded.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Seems like lots of guys aren't buying in on Coby White. I actually like him. I think he can be something like 80% as good as Trae Young, but in the body of Jamal Crawford. I think he can do more than he showed at UNC. Roy Williams isn't going to let him run wild when he's supposed to be feeding the ball to the upperclassmen. I'll admit though, his hair bugs me.

I don't even think we'll make the pick this year, it'll be traded.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It sounds as though the Jazz are actively trying to trade the pick, and it sounds like Mike Conley is one of the trade targets (or THE trade target).

I am not feeling Dort and he's being mocked around our range so he's the one I would like us to avoid if possible.

Another one I seem to be much lower on than the consensus is PJ Washington.

Goga Bitadze - related to where he is drafted. Lots of talent but damn slow feet. His team played strictly drop coverage with him and in the NBA where there is more space, I don't see how he doesn't get played off the floor.

His instincts around the rim are great so it could be only a few matchups that he can be unplayable.