What's new

Who do you hope that the Jazz DON'T draft?

Lets get this bish to 3 pages

Gonna have to enroll the help of Coach Cal for this one.

uconn-sub-P3.jpg

Steven Adams. He worries me because he was projected higher and then has fallen a bit and teams might start looking at him as a value pick in the Jazz range. I absolutely hate the scouting video of him that's out there. He's going to bust hard.

Steven Adams. He worries me because he was projected higher and then has fallen a bit and teams might start looking at him as a value pick in the Jazz range. I absolutely hate the scouting video of him that's out there. He's going to bust hard.

I was under the impression he was mocked as a late 1st until a couple months ago when he started rising up draft boards.

Am I wrong?

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO

thread reached page 3.

*confirmed*

Dal's thread beats pkm's lame thread that everyone but him already forgot about

I think it would be interesting to also list favorite players in the draft at the same time.

I don't hate Larkin, but I think he's a huge reach at 14. Could be a nice player, but very little star potential. He can shoot enough that I envision a nice career for him, but as a backup with maybe a year or two as an ok starter in his prime.

Plumlee I just want no part of. He makes a lot of sense for a team with a pick much later than 14 (like a playoff contender) because he can come in and play solid minutes and essentially just be a bargain big for the next four years.

Olynyk just doesn't look like an NBA player to me. Very scared he will be terrible in the league.

I really like Schroeder, although probably as a much longer term pick. I love McCollum and hope we can snag him. I like Burke but don't think he'll ever be a GREAT player.

Larkin-too small, weak and doesn't have freak strength to finish in the paint
Any point guard before 21.