What's new

Who do you think is Utah's most attractive player?

Joe Bagadonuts, I just wanted to confirm that the contract money has been received. Your "problem" will be "taken care of" tonight.

After a while enough of you boys had developed such inferiority complexes that the mods made me move it to a private forum!
We didn't mind the thread. It was posting those pics of the players' junk. And we all know mods have a kind of "diplomatic immunity." When was the last time a mod got an infraction?

Do former Jazz players count?

ortiz.jpg

This looks like a Jimmy Kimmel sketch.

^^ Looks like he had corrective surgey. They did an amazing job.

Hayward hands down. Kid is strikingly handsome.

More than anything I think he just keeps himself well groomed now. I don't think 2 years ago anyone would say this about Hayward. Just goes to show you the effectiveness of having a regular haircut.

More than anything I think he just keeps himself well groomed now. I don't think 2 years ago anyone would say this about Hayward. Just goes to show you the effectiveness of having a regular haircut.

His face also got more angular and rugged.

And dem guns doe

Methinks that is mostly due to the haircut and facial hair. When you have a 14 year old's haircut it's pretty much impossible to seem rugged.

Muscle mass has a significant effect on your face as well. For example, when I worked out constantly and was well muscled, my face had a more rugged look. Now, that I stopped lifting as regularly, I lost much of my muscle mass, and my face looks noticeably softer, although I weigh about the same.