What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Who do you think the Jazz will Draft?

Wolverine Newby

This is not who you want them to draft. This is a see if you can predict who they will draft thread. It will be fun to see who guess right.

I think they will draft Luke Babbitt. What say you?

Davis

I am assuming Monroe, Favors, Cousins, Wall, Turner, and Johnson are gone. I don't think the Jazz are as interested in Aminu as other teams are or that Aldrich, George, Henry, or Hayward are in the top 9 on The Jazz's draft board. It will be whomever is left of Davis, Udoh, or Babbitt.

Last edited:

Stifle Tower

Punch Bowl Re-Filler
Davis

I am assuming Monroe, Favors, Cousins, Wall, Turner, and Johnson is gone. I don't think the Jazz are as interesting in Aminu as other teams are or that Aldrich, George, Henry, or Hayward are in the top 9 on The Jazz's draft board. It will be whomever is left of Davis, Udoh, or Babbitt.
Good thinking.

I'm hoping Udoh is still there. But I haven't seen much of Davis, so maybe he had a great workout. I just like Udoh's rebounding and shot-blocking. I'd rather see the Jazz draft George over Babbitt. Call me racist, but a white kid from a small school doesn't get me excited. Unless Babbitt is Larry Bird reincarnated, no thanks. OK, I know Stockton was from Gonzaga, but that's different.

I think the Jazz have their board set as Udoh, Davis, Babbitt.

Zerol

Going back to the video -- was it Monty Williams that was guarding Udoh?? Udoh needs to get much stronger if Monty managed to push him around like that...

Avery

Babbitt is the target at this point. The Memphis pick has been dangled as trade bait with GS to secure Monroe, but they aren't interested in adding more picks.

Jazz will sit tight and select Babbitt barring any unforseen events.