Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Oni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morgan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tucker

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
Has any reporter asked why they have kept NWG? Furthermore, has any reporter mentioned it? Third, I think this poll is revealing about the incompetence of the FO. Btw, I saw one post that said we actually have paid NWG more than Neto. Wtf, Neto is far superior in every phase of the game than NWG. I think people are right about DL. He tries to cover his mistakes by double downing on them.

DL just traded second round picks for the next 27 years to get rid of his mistakes. Not exactly what I would call doubling down.

DL just traded second round picks for the next 27 years to get rid of his mistakes. Not exactly what I would call doubling down.
We now owe two seasons of guaranteed money to Hughes. If he sucks like Erick Green or Kevin Murphy whose legendary NCAA numbers never translate to the NBA, then guess what is DL gonna do with him.

We now owe two seasons of guaranteed money to Hughes. If he sucks like Erick Green or Kevin Murphy whose legendary NCAA numbers never translate to the NBA, then guess what is DL gonna do with him.
Cut him, salary dump him, or keep believing in him. He’s done all three. I don’t see a trend here and I really don’t know why it’s a crime for a GM to believe in guys.

Bottom of the roster guys are low percentage outcomes to begin with. There are 3 guys in our rotation who were UDFA. If you don’t allow a GM/Org to have faith in anyone, they will never hit on any player.