• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

who is bill gates?

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I heard he made some software or something. Not sure. I tried looking it up on my edge browser but something went wrong. Oh well, probably just need to reboot windows and it'll be fine.

babe

Bill Gates is a confirmed globalist and activist for human population reduction.

He is on record for believing that the greatest problem facing the world is too many people. He has vowed to do something to fix that.

Dunno the math on how that figures with a lot of big investments in health care.

birth control advocate for sure.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Bill Gates is a confirmed globalist and activist for human population reduction.

He is on record for believing that the greatest problem facing the world is too many people. He has vowed to do something to fix that.

Dunno the math on how that figures with a lot of big investments in health care.

birth control advocate for sure.
I too think that there are way too many people and would like there to be less of them

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app