What's new

Who is More Expendable: Clarkson or Bogey?

Who Would You Rather Trade?

• Clarkson

• Bogey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Regardless of usage bogey doesn't turn the ball over a lot is the point.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yes but it feels like he turns it over a lot. He gets picked, throws his arms up AK47 like, and yells but never gets the call. And the last few years with trump and the pandemic have proven to me that feels are more important than facts.

Ya and I was thinking about things like usage and passing etc
Thing is, 2.1 turnover per 36 simply isn't very many no matter what. Whether he passes alot or dribbles the ball a lot or even touches the ball a lot. It's just not a lot of turnovers. And his actual per game amount is less that 2.1 since he doesn't play 36 minutes per game.
Fact is, he doesn't turn it over very much

Maybe it’s just that the ones he does commit look so bad and stick out.

Probably right.
I also think the officials allow players to reach on bogey more than any player in the league.

Seems like most of the time if you reach its an automatic foul even if you get all ball. But with bogey it's never a foul. It's BS

Probably right.
I also think the officials allow players to reach on bogey more than any player in the league.

Seems like most of the time if you reach its an automatic foul even if you get all ball. But with bogey it's never a foul. It's BS

100%... he doesn't flop and moves through the contact. He got hit on a 10 foot turnaround that went 6 feet in the playoffs and it just makes me laugh... how do you not know the defender got him on the forearm/elbow there.

I think it's because turnovers on passes at least have a chance of doing something, whereas turnovers from being stripped didn't have a chance for anything and psychologically probably feel much more preventable. If you told him not to put the ball on the floor, he'd never turn the ball over.

Probably right.

You hit the nail on the head! He’s like the Rodney Dangerfield of the NBA. He certainly doesn’t get the superstar treatment and the fact that he’s white doesn’t help IMHO. Still, he’s a unique talent and we’d almost certainly suffer from seller’s remorse if we let him go. I was thinking about that watching Aaron Gordon stink it up for the Nuggets in their short playoff run.

I think it's because turnovers on passes at least have a chance of doing something, whereas turnovers from being stripped didn't have a chance for anything and psychologically probably feel much more preventable. If you told him not to put the ball on the floor, he'd never turn the ball over.
Yeah but the problem was we really need the person at his position to be able to occasionally put the ball on the floor.