What's new

Who is your favorite current Jazz player?

Who is your favorite Jazz player on the team right now?

• Jordan Clarkson

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Collin Sexton

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Keyonte George

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Talen Horton-Tucker

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Kris Dunn

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • John Collins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauri Markkanen

Votes: 34 44.7%
  • Walker Kessler

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Ochai Agbaji

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Kelly Olynyk

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Someone Else - Put in comments

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

SoberasHotRod

For whatever reason my favorite player on the team has rarely been the star of the team. I'm just curious who everyone has as their favorite player.

If you don't have a favorite player just pick a player you really like.

Lauri and its not close. But I have hope Keyonte climbs into that status and maybe THT if he has a breakout season. Personality wise I think Clarkson and Walker seem pretty cool and could climb up that list if they have consistent good seasons. I hope by the end of a great season its much closer with a bunch of players.

I don't have a really strong favorite at the moment. Sexton is the exact opposite of the type of player I typically like, but I love his effort and enthusiasm for the game so I went with him.

Historically my first favorite Jazz player was Shandon Anderson.

I'm not sure if I had a favorite player on the in-between years, but the next one I remember was Paul Millsap. After Millsap it was Favors, then Royce, and now Sexton I guess.

My favorite player is a mix of personality, play style, uniqueness, and effectiveness. Also have a soft spot for underdogs or players who might receive disproportionate hate.

DWill still my all time favorite because I think he had very unique movement patterns and I loved that he was kind of a chunky player who could cross people up. His peak play is still the best since Stockton/Malone imo.

AK had a short stint of being my favorite before DWill existed. Had a lot of the same qualities that make him interesting that THT has.

Mitchell was never a huge favorite because he was always more of a volume scorer and I rarely love volume scorers. Also didn't play D and it's hard for me to love players who are bad on defense. I also just didn't find his game all that interesting. He feels like every other volume scorer to me. He was a great shooter, but that's probably the most unique thing about him. His dunks all looked the same as well.

I liked Goberts attitude and he was a true underdog.

THT is just flat out fun to watch. He has some of the most unique movements I have ever seen. His body is one of the most unique I have ever seen. He plays D. He gets disproportionate amount of hate among Jazz fans.

Kris Dunn is currently my favorite player on the roster I love a good comeback story and defensive guards are always my favorite type of players and I really like the way he plays the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have a strong favorite now, I guess it would be Lauri? Lauri, Juzang, and Clarkson in some order.

My favorite Jazz players of all time are Exum, Kirilenko, AB, Brewer, and Korver.

One of the things that prompted this thread/poll was that I like the throw back jerseys for some reason and was trying to decide if there was a player I would buy a jersey for. Possibly the yellow, black, and white jerseys were a genius future thinking marketing move from Ryan Smith because every other jersey looks so much better. He set the standard so low, that now everything they put out looks great.

I'm not a jersey guy. I haven't bought a sports jersey since I was in High School. When I went through the list of options to buy a Jazz jersey they have every available player on the team. Some of the calculations when buying a jersey is who is going to be on the team long term, although I was also thinking it could be funny to get a Samanic jersey. In a couple of years nobody will remember that guy and will be scratching their heads to figure it out.

One of the things that prompted this thread/poll was that I like the throw back jerseys for some reason and was trying to decide if there was a player I would buy a jersey for. Possibly the yellow, black, and white jerseys were a genius future thinking marketing move from Ryan Smith because every other jersey looks so much better. He set the standard so low, that now everything they put out looks great.

I'm not a jersey guy. I haven't bought a sports jersey since I was in High School. When I went through the list of options to buy a Jazz jersey they have every available player on the team. Some of the calculations when buying a jersey is who is going to be on the team long term, although I was also thinking it could be funny to get a Samanic jersey. In a couple of years nobody will remember that guy and will be scratching their heads to figure it out.
Jerseys are just so expensive and the newer styles dont look good casually. I use to get a lot of jerseys in the mid 00's before thrifting/reselling really blew up. Now it's basically impossible to find quality throwback jerseys for cheap, but it use to be incredibly easy.