What's new

Who of the guys on the end of our bench do you want?

Keep Ingles, Milsap and Booker. Use the cap money to upgrade the roster depth. I highly doubt they can pull a max guy to play here.
This
Millsap, booker, and ingles are the only ones that matter imo

It depends on who we draft.

Like many of the other posters, I like Booker, Ingles, and Sap2 to stay.
If we don't have anyone better, I'd like to keep Evans over some dleague scrub rotation.

Who we draft should only change if we resign Evans and what other scrubs we sign. The first 3 should stay.

Sap's defense is exceptional, his three point shooting on the other hand is not. I think part of his problem is that he arrived late in the season and the game looks like it is too fast for him. I think it will slow down for him next year and it will help his offense. It's not easy to find someone who can come off the bench and make a difference on defense.

Sap's defense is exceptional, his three point shooting on the other hand is not. I think part of his problem is that he arrived late in the season and the game looks like it is too fast for him. I think it will slow down for him next year and it will help his offense. It's not easy to find someone who can come off the bench and make a difference on defense.

Jingles, Book, Sap Jr., Cotton and Cooley.

Booker and Ingles.

And Ingles should only see 5-8 minutes.

We better upgrade at SG to support Burks and Hood through FA.

Keep Booker as the primary PF back up. I would like to see Ingles, Evans and Millsap at the end of the bench. Possibly Cotton as well.

To me end of the bench means the guys that only see the floor in garbage time. In that Case Ingles, Evans and Millsap seem like great team guys that will help maintain the defensive and team mind set if a big move is made.

Right now, the Jazz have 9 guys under contract that I'd absolutely want them to keep. Gobert, Favors, Hayward, Burks, Hood, Exum, Booker, Jingles and Millsap. I'm fine with keeping Burke, but I wouldn't mind if they moved him either. So that's 10 spots pretty well filled without making a single move. I want them to bring over Tomic, draft a top 10 wing in the draft (Johnson, Hezonja or Winslow) and then add a veteran PG who can challenge Burke to backup Exum. That would leave 2 or 3 more spots (depending on Burke) for them to choose between Pleiss, Cooley, Neto, Cotton, Johnson and any other free agents, waiver pickups and 2nd round picks that they want to bring into camp.

I'd really like to see them keep Booker, Jingles and Millsap. Evans is nice, but I think he'd probably have a better shot of making the final roster for a different team. The Jazz have cap space and assets to really fill out the bench this offseason. My hope is that they're aggressive in doing so.