What's new

Who runs the tribjazz Twitter account?

Real professional. Definitely not getting the supposed stink of this place on him or anything.

Wait, so there are people on twitter who get updated whenever one of us makes a retarded thread? ahahahahahahaha

Wait, so there are people on twitter who get updated whenever one of us makes a retarded thread? ahahahahahahaha

I'm not sure how that works. I started following @jazzfanz this evening and haven't seen anything. Maybe I'll get flooded with updates in the morning.

It used to be Brian T. Smith, who writes very well IMO and just had a very professional quality about him. He got a new job covering the Astro's.

This new guy jokes too much, not only that, his jokes can be just downright rude at times. He also seems to enjoy hearing himself speak which gets annoying after a while.

Just my IMO though.

I always thought Brian T. Smith was a hack after he got his panties in a wad over that dispute with Locke.

I wonder how many people who work for/inside the Jazz orginization visit this board, and how many of them actually post. There has to be a decent amount of lurkers and probably even a few posters.

I always thought Brian T. Smith was a hack after he got his panties in a wad over that dispute with Locke.

Again, in that incident, Brian T. Smith was in the right. You don't name a starting line up straight from game notes. Locke later had to back track.

If anyone's a hack, it's Locke.

I'm a broadcast journalism student and I've been pining to cover the Jazz for the Salt Lake Tribune or the Desert News for years. If the SL Trib would like someone a little bit more professional, they can always hire me. I'll keep my rants about the kids playing time to a bare minimum! :D