What's new

Who will Be dunking

JGolds

do we have any idea on who will be dunking in the nba dunk contest this year? will evens get a chance to keep his crown?

I don't know, but I would ASSUME Jeremy will get that chance. Of course stranger things have happened.

I think Pogo should def get a chance. its only right. but who should be there with him? i havent read anything yet. this time last year it seemed people had a general idea of who would and wouldnt be there. we had all started polling for evens too.

Gerald Green, Jeremy Evans, Noah Hartsock, and David Benoit .... My dream contest

all the news atricles are saying we need a star in the dunk contest.... none of those names are stars. they say we need the lebrons and the wads and the kobes.. even a john wall will help to hype it up.

all the news atricles are saying we need a star in the dunk contest.... none of those names are stars. they say we need the lebrons and the wads and the kobes.. even a john wall will help to hype it up.

Wade would suck butt, Kobe would be even worse, Lebron would be lameeeeee, Wall is hurt ..... Stars dont want to do it. I bet Noah Hartsock would jump at the chance

Wade would suck butt, Kobe would be even worse, Lebron would be lameeeeee, Wall is hurt ..... Stars dont want to do it. I bet Noah Hartsock would jump at the chance

I think T.Ross from raptors should be there - kid has crazy hoops. Whats that rookie from Warriors? Barnes? He should be there as well.

ooh. Good question. I really hope Jeremy gets a another shot. He wasn't that great the first time. His two handed dunk was cool, but the helmet cam sucked.

I think T.Ross from raptors should be there - kid has crazy hoops. Whats that rookie from Warriors? Barnes? He should be there as well.

Get all the d bags that can only dunk and get rid of lame *** prop dunks .... go back to the old school format of just dunking like a bad ***.

Get all the d bags that can only dunk and get rid of lame *** prop dunks .... go back to the old school format of just dunking like a bad ***.

I think a 1m prize would do nicely. That'll get the likes of LeBron James, etc, hearts pumping.

I think a 1m prize would do nicely. That'll get the likes of LeBron James, etc, hearts pumping.

i doubt it will bring stars out of the wood work. no one wants to challenge the human pogo. i just dont see 1 million being enough to bring out a lebron.

i doubt it will bring stars out of the wood work. no one wants to challenge the human pogo. i just dont see 1 million being enough to bring out a lebron.

$1million for a 30 min. workout? You sure he won't give it a go? (He'll crush Evans BTW)

$1million for a 30 min. workout? You sure he won't give it a go? (He'll crush Evans BTW)

i guess we will see. agents of big player probably encough them to stay away from it. i mean honestly if you get hurt during a dunk contest and endager your teams chances at a title you loose alot.

i guess we will see. agents of big player probably encough them to stay away from it. i mean honestly if you get hurt during a dunk contest and endager your teams chances at a title you loose alot.

....... nothing to stop him from getting hurt doing a sit up.

Has a player ever been injured during the dunk contest? I don't think that the threat of physical injury is what keeps marquee players out of the dunk contest. Ego however...

Has a player ever been injured during the dunk contest? I don't think that the threat of physical injury is what keeps marquee players out of the dunk contest. Ego however...

Have you ever seen Lebrons dunk contests? He won the Mcdonalds one and to be honest his dunks were lame, like really lame. Lebron is the best player, maybe even the best in game dunker, but not a dunk contest type of guy. T Ross would be cool, Gerald Green, Bledsoe would even be pretty cool.